Questionnaire!

Okay, so I got a lot of questions and I narrowed them down! Some of the questions asked, I cannot exactly explain properly because Sin and Avalon's journey is not quite finished. Enjoy!

Tip*** The interview with the characters is all done with one person at a time. I am interviewing them and you guys are interviewing me. There is no one else in the room, they get called in and asked questions separately. Including muah.

1) Decland: Why did you get together with Avalon and then suddenly leave her?

A: I've always felt something towards her. But when I was with Aria, there was nothing I could do. I wasn't about to confess to anyone and possibly hurt someone I care about: they were both my best friends once upon a time. And I did care for Aria until she showed he true colors, but Avalon... She was so pure. So innocent. I couldn't be the one to corrupt her when I knew there was a possibility or her heart belonging to someone else. As for leaving- let's just say there were.... Unforseen circumstances.

Okay, that was kind of sweet. Thank you for your honesty. Next question!

2) Decland: Why did you stop talking to Avalon the whole time you were with Aria?

Looks at us incredulously.

A: Have you met Aria? She's obsessive and I couldn't be left from her sight or claws for too long before she attacks. She was a great friend but when we got together... She just... I don't know, man. She went insane. She was so bossy and controlling. I couldn't even hang out with friends without her with me or her calling and texting the whole time. If I would have talked to Avalon, boy. It would not have been pretty.

Yikes. Why didn't you just leave? Why stay if things were so bad?

A: I cared for her. I loved her... Or I thought I did. It wasn't so bad in the beginning. After a year or so though, I got on the football team, I was starting to be noticed more by girl and the occasional guy. I'm not one of those guys that just ignores or is purposefully rude to someone who wants to talk to me. Its not in my DNA I guess.

Understandable. Next Question.

3)Decland: How could you stand Aria?

A: I have no clue, honestly.

4) Why did you want to be friends so suddenly with Avalon again?

A: I've always wanted to start talking to her. But couldn't because of Psycho. Plus breaking the news about Sin coming back home kind of gave me a reason to.

5) Did you really care for Avalon or were you just in it to make Sin jealous?

A: *Laughs wildly* Actually, I really did- and still do- care for her. I always will. I never intended to make Sin jealous- purposefully, anyways. I knew Sin liked her, yes. But so did I. It's a dog eat dog world, if you want something you need to reach out and do anything it takes to get it. Someone like her, needs to be treated right. I'm still willing to when and if I go home.

Okay, send in Aria.

She walks in with her nose stuck in the air and grimacing.

Hello, how are you?

A: Is there any air freshener in here? It wreaks of desperation and ugly people.

Urm, squeeze me? Look, I don't care about your shitty attitude or your stuck up tendencies. Answer the damn question then leave.

6) Aria- why are you always such a damn bitch to Avalon?

A: That's for me to know and you not to. Can I go now?