5|dinner|

Next day passed without event.

I mean no tantrum by Maliah and gang, no news so far, noquarrels. And surprisingly, note when I say surprisingly, no one gets a crying fit, I mean dear lord its been a week no drama in the crying department.

Anyway right now I am sitting in the study again, studying for the history test on Monday, again. I have done my revision and I am doung my re-revision. So apparently I have nothing to do so this is how I am going to pass my time.

On the desk adjacent to mine Carol is engrossed in her book. Calculator in hand and pens in hair. God she studies like me.

When I study for math or physics I look like Carol. Hair , a mess, pens sticking out of my head in every direction. A calculator in hand and head in the book, equations and formulae scribbled on my hand.

As I am looking at her she snaps her head up and looks at me. I try to avert my eyes but she has already caught me staring , ugh I gotta quit the habit of staring at people.

'Hey Es? Can you please help me with this blasted math question?'

'Math you say?' I ask her as I walk to her desk. 'What question?'

'Ah this one here, I have tried it countless of times but I cant get ot right!!'she exclaims with fustration.

I look at the question in front of me. Quardratic equations my favourite topic.

'Carol look here you got to put a minus sign before 'b' or else the quardratic formula will go wrong.
After that make columns fir eother and or solve one value with plus and the other with negative. The results will be your answer.'

'Oh goddamnit' Carol says. 'This cant be that easy. This stupid sign got my question wrong a countless of times. I hate the stupid math.'

'Hey first, dont cuss. Second yeah it is as easy as that. Ans third anything else you want help with??'

'Sorry. And nah-uh' Carol says. 'Thanks by the way'.

I smile and walk back to my desk and start thinking about who is going to be selected. Since today is Friday we will have the dinner at 7:00 with Madamme and she is going to tell us about what Sophie told me yesterday. The palace visit.

Gosh I am already getting jealous of who's going to be selected. I mean the will meet the most wonderful women on the planet. And yes ofcourse the princes.

Geez the thought alone is exciting. Queen Anne the gracious queen of Ittecia , I love her as a public figure because she is so generous, and her husband Prince Alex well her second husband but yeah he is as kind.

Prince Nile ,the next in line to the throne. Well he is going to be a great king once the Queen is no longer able to rule (that is when she decides she isnt, because the woman seems immortal), I know it.

His wife , princess Sarah. Princess Sarah is the woman I admire. You know the one celebrity you want to follow, the one that is your role model. For me that person is Her Royal Highness Princess Sarah. She has the best personality in the whole wide world, well publically. But I am sure she is as subtle and polite as she is out in foint of the public.

The amazing aforementioned woman has two amazing sons. The older one is Prince Erik. He married a commoner like his father, Princess Catherine. She is another splendid woman. Her husband ana her look absolutely wonderful together. And that little cute Royal baby prince Nathanial. Gosh, the pictures of him in the magzines are to melt over, mind you he is just 11 months old.

Then comes the last heir to the throne uptill now, Prince George. He is one handsome looking gentleman. He is as nice as his mother, as I have heard.

Gosh I need to be one of the five. God please let me be one. I need a chance.

Lost in thought I lost track of time.

Lucinda came by my side. 'Hey Es, you wanna sit here all day long?'

I came out of my mind and looked at her.

'Its 5 minutes to 7:00 its Friday.'

My eyes filted towards the wall clock behind Lucy. Ugh, she was right, how could I not remain in the real world rather than the virtual world of my thoughts??

'No Lucy I dont plan anything like that. Lets go. Besides I wanna get freshed up before we go sit in the dinning room till dessert'.

I was reffering to goung to the rest room. Its because if I dindnt go now there was ni way I'd be able to go till dessert was done.

'Yeah I know what you mean.' She says chuckling.

*****************