28|Breakfast and Revenges|

(Another chapter of this week as promised on the message board! Enjoy and I wish you a good read)

"Oh look who arrived. A person Lucky enough to be surrounded by six girls is a very good friend of mine, Edward."

Who said it? No need to look at him to tell who was it. It was without any doubt , G.

Laughing Edward turned around to face is his friend. "Thank you, now that you are here I would not feel inferior. I was dominated by a very large number, we still are."

Maleah laughed hard at that. We all giggled too. We entered the room and started to seat ourselves. The head of the table was surely for her majesty and the seats at her right and left were of course her family's.

We were not aware of the new seating arrangements because it might be possible that the visiting family members of her highness have breakfast with us.

Edward went to the right of the table, as if fully aware of where to sit and pulled out the third chair from the start and settled himself in it. While on  the other side G went up to the sixth seat and sat in it. He gestured to us to start lowering ourselves in the chairs as well.

Maddison eagerly started moving towards where G was to place herself in that chair, but Edward was there to save his friend. "Are your aunt and her children joining us? I met Sebastian yesterday, but only shortly. "

"Yes they will be here at the breakfast table. Aunt insisted that she has breakfast with me." G said. "Sebastian will be here but he will be further in the seating arrangement he is younger than his sisters, so he will be down two seats more. It would be rather hard for you to make conversation. "

That made clear that the seat right besides him was not empty. But my determined sister did not give up. Since we all started sitting in order to  leave spaces for the Royal cousins, we had to put ourselves on the right of the table.

We all ended up sitting on the right side. Sophie at the last, besides her me , Maleah and then Maddy who with all wishes , sat right across George. This day has had a very interesting start. Anya and the twins scored the seat besides Edward. The room was soon filled with Erik, Catherine, and Adaliade and her sisters. Their parents and a young man, whom I assume is Sebastian,  followed close behind. We all shared greetings and we all waited for their majesties to arrive. While we waited there was a chatter around the room.

Sooner the buzz of the conversation fell silent as four, very immaculately dressed royals emerged in the doorway of the dining room. The silent room was filled with the voice of chairs sliding back as all the attendants registered the presence of the Royals. We all stood to show our respect.

All four of them walked and seated themselves in their respective dining chairs. As soon as they lowered themselves in the chair and we were back to our previous positions , the servitude of the Royal house of Noires started serving the breakfast.

Even little thing on the table was steaming hot and was very delicious looking. My mouth watered at the sight of the food in front of me. The eggs cooked in various ways, different soft breads, juices, fruits, chicken strips, muffins and a lot of many foods I could not dream of having in a breakfast were lined up. 

The lunch and dinner of the previous day were as grand and delicious but this breakfast had a completely different aura. And I was proven right it was more than delicious , it was divine.

We ate and the table was abuzz with conversation. I talked to Sophie, we shared the small parts of our previous day. I looked over at G, who was scowling. He looked at me and his expression screamed 'help!'

I raised my eyebrow in a silent question. To which he replied by turning his head in front of him, looking at the person across of him , briefly and then very subtly rolled his eyes and looked in his plate, as if it was the most intriguing thing in the room.

I very slightly craned my neck to see who had graced the seat in front of him, and was I surprised to know that it was none other than, Maddison.

I mentally roared with laughter. Oh poor , G. Maddison made the situation even more awkward my batting her eyelashes and smiling at him, trying to get his attention. This should be filmed, especially the reaction George was giving. I really feel pity for him but I can't help him. He looked at me again with the same expression and I very lightly shrugged my shoulders and smirked.

He narrowed eyes into slots and glared at me , as if saying,' I will avenge you for this.' I raised both of my eyebrows and twisted the the side of my lips , 'bring it on.'

I wouls never forget this silent exchange between us , it's surprising that the both of us understand what the other is trying to convey.

I reached out towards the platter containing delicious strawberry tarts, and put one in my plate with the help of a tong.

This particular tart looked so heavenly , I cut in half and put one half of it in my mouth. I savoured it's taste. It was yummy, I enjoyed every second it was in my mouth.

When I stuffed my mouth with the other part G called out my name. " Estella, are you enjoying the food?" Everyone in the room made conversation with the one besides them, but why did he feel the need to talk across the table. Every eye on the table fell on me and I chewed as fast as I could. Cursing myself for putting the large piece in my mouth altogether.

"Yes , I am. " I replied after I had quickly chewed and swallowed. The smirk on his face suggested that he has avenged me. With every eye on me, I felt as though I was naked. No protection, whatsoever.

"Very well. I was wondering if you were interested in combating."

That is out of the box way of wondering, if you ask me. Why would he wondering if I was interested in combats.

"Umm.. depends." I replied.

"On? "

This exchange is totally awkward because every person on the table has left of their conversations and were now listening in on ours.

"On what type of combat it is. "

Why is this even a question? I mean , combats. Seriously?

"Swords?" I shook my head. "Sticks? "I shook my head again. "Why are you even interested in my amusement in combats? Is this even supposed to be a question asked on a breakfast table?" I asked, I really have to get rid of my confusion.

"Just collecting information. You enjoy hand to hand combat?" He asked.

I was about to answer but his mother answered for me in a rather scolding tone," this conversation is not continuing on this table. It's supposed to be pleasant and peaceful, not about fighting. Collect your information elsewhere, at any other time of the day. "

"Yes mum." He said. And with that everyone resumed eating, while I smirked at G who was scowling. I won. Even though my incident was embarassing but his mother giving him a shut up call in front of everyone is a win-win for me.

A/N

Ever has silent conversations with anyone? I sometimes end up talking to my brother without using words. And sometimes my friends understand the unusual facial expressions and we comprehend what the other is saying.

I don't know but I think G and E have a connection. They are like interconnected. He is annoying yet funny and she is sober. And cherry on the top both rev with the energy to be equal on the embarassment board

Their relationship, that's forming is beautiful and adorable, don't ya think?

Anyway..

Read target: 630

Thank you and Enjoy.

Evelyn_S ^2khan