20|Sorry?|

"Sure but you won't tell on me, I know." He said and then slowly turned his head towards me. "Right?"

I wanted to laugh out loud at the worried tone of his voice.

"Are you scared of Maddison? Or the consequences?"

He has every reason to be afraid of Maddison because she and her best friend are witches. They can raise hell if they desired.

"Her. No, consequeses. Both." He said.

I couldn't hold it in, I laughed. Prince Erik joined as well. Seems like he was listening in to our conversation.

"My poor little brother." He said, turning back. He led us through the hallway and upstairs. And yet another long way towards another stair case.

"Laugh all you want." George said.

"I am sorry. I just couldn't help it." I said, recovering myself. "She isn't that bad."

God, forgive me for lying.

"Yeah sure. She is not that bad. But the pair of them are way more than that bad." George said, shaking his head. No wonder he would be imagining all the horrible plans the two of them could hatch.

What did a prince have to lose anyway?

"Believe me. Maleah is not in on this. She is just enjoying."

"Like it's a show?"

"Pretty much like that, Georgie. All my sympathy is for you." Erik said.

Georgie. Nice.

"Don't call me that, Ricky."

"Whatever you say, Georgie"

"Stop it."

"Would not."

"Ricky sweety, stop it."

"Georgie the baby, I would not."

It seemed like they both had forgotten I was there. Anyway, I found this exchange rather amusing. Ricky and Georgie.

"Ricky"

"Georgie."

They continued on, throwing the childish nickname towards the other.

"What are you both five?" I asked.

They both stopped and looked at me. I realised what I said, to whom I said.

"No, I am not but he sure acts like one." Both said at the same time.

They looked at each other.

"Why are you saying the same thing I am?" Together.

I couldn't help but laugh at this facade .

"You both act like one." I said, knowing they were not offended the last time.

They both stopped the glaring challenge and resumed from where we left of, the last hallway. We were on the third floor, where, as Veronica explained, the royal bedrooms were.

Soon we stopped in front of a door. The similar door as our room. Dark wood, intricate designs carved, golden knob.

The older prince turned the knob and let us in. It was baby Nathanial's room. It was a light cream coloured room, with a window on the opposite side, from where I stood, adorned with light blue coloured curtains.

They were a little see through and let the sunlight through. The crib in the centre was beautiful, saying that would be an understatement, though.

It was white and wooden. It's bedding a soft blue. A small blanket at it's foot. It was the perfect little bed for the cute little baby.