13|You know better than get on my bad side|

"I need to help her." Malissa said. "She is my cousin."

"No let her help herself Mal." I said.

After the test and explaining each amd every part of the weekend to eachother, Mal and I were standing by our lockers, which were side by side. We were both about to leave the school campus merrily , when we heard oh-not-so pleasant Lola. We turned to find her towering over Kyra, Mal's cousin and our friend.

Kyra was a shy girl who had transfered to our school a month before the final exams. She was an easy target for Lola and Mary and their minions.

So thats what led Mal to become over protective.

"Stella, you know how I feel about her getting all bitchy."

"Dont curse. Yeah I know."

"That means I am helping her even if you are not."

"Cheese alright." I gave in.

We strode towards where the scenr took place. Once we we were in earshot, I heard Lola," You have an annoying habbit of not doing what you are told. What did I say about not befriending those bratty bitches?" She finished nodding in our direction.

She did not just say that.

"Hey , Lo." Mal started. " whats up?"

Lola and Mary sneered.

"Thats Lola for you. What do you want?" Cheese she tried to be intimidating. These tricks, to my utter astonishment, actually worked.

"Oh Lo! I mean, oh NO!". Mal said feigning fear. "Delores and her chipmunks are going to eat me alive. Stella call for help."

I couldnt not laugh. This girl!

"Why do you have to be a bitch?" A shrill voiced Mary piped in. "What do you even want?"

"I am being bitchy because a certain someone, I mean a certain bitch, tried to call me bitch. Got a problem, bitches?" Mal finished, thursting her chin up in defiance.

It was my turn to jump in the heated conversation.

"Ahem, a) Dont curse Mal." That recieved an elaborate eye roll. "B) you should mind your attitude with us." This I said turning to the devilish fellows. "Because we dont like playing games with people such as yourself. C)  to answer your question Mary, we want you to step away from Kyra and find yourself a better thing to do than this."

I finished nodding towards the forgotten girl, Kyra.

"Who on the shitty planet are you to tell me that Estella?" Lola said.

"You said it yourself Delores, its, I, Estella, who tells you to get away from my friend now." My voice was calm and leveled.

"Well Dela, see how she piped in." Mary said. She turned to me and continued." What are you gonna do if we dont let her go, huh? Will you go to mommy?"

Man she is treading on thin ice.

Lola let out a laugh.

"Oh Mare, I hate to tell you but she cant do that." She said.

By now we had quite an audience. People stopped by their lockers and gawked at us like we were in a TV show.

I took in a long breath. Trying to keep myself from bursting with anger. Mal's hand instinctively reached out to mine. She gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Delores and Mary, sweet fellows. As you can already see that you have an audience now, I would choose different words and sentences, if I were you." I said not letting my voice show that she had hit the spot. Not letting my voice betray me.

"What now Mama bear wouldnt want to gather all her cubs and go back to her den? Kyra baby would be so sad, Mama Estella, dont be so cruel. Thats not how moms act."  Lola said.

"Thats right. Moms are loving caring and most importantly they dont throw their children at the orphanage doorstep."

How do they know? Well guess what when I first joined this school the only friend I had was Lola, she transferred from my old school with me. Until Mary came, of course. They dint know the whole story but thanks to many girls from the orphanage, they know how I was found.

I closed my eyes for a brief second. Deflecting her words. I drew in a breath to speak but Mal jumped in.

"Mary watch your mouth. Both of you. You ahould know what you are dealing with."

"We are dealing with a couple of bitchy and bratty girls."

"I could say the same for the situation on my part. But you know as I said I like to choose appropriate words , I would put it in a more eloquent  way skipping the cuss words." I said.

"Yeah you saint, no?" Lola said.

"Very much , if by saint you mean the more polite and well mannered, yes. And Lola before you and Mary start bickering about among yourself about how I am more mannered without having parents, I suggest you have that part of conversation with your own parents, so you can learn where you had opted not to learn and where they chose to let you become and remain this immature. Now back to the point, LEAVE KYRA AND ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS ALONE ,LORES." That's the nickname I used for her. She called me Es. "Before you open that foul mouth of yours again I will have you know that, THIS," I continued, forming a circle in the air referring to our squabble. "This is all you both ever have on your mind. And this is what you both like to do. Whereas I and Mal here more important things to do with life. Important things that surely do not list squabbling,and no talking to you,  even at the bottom. So now if you would excuse me." I reached out besides Mary to grab KYRA by her arm, I pulled her with me and Mary let her other arm go.

With Mal on my right and KYRA on the left, I turned on my heel and started back in the direction I came from. Though I stopped to say.

"Hey Mare. Yo Lores. You both should know better than to get on my bad side."

With that I lifted my hand in a mock salute,"Toodles. "

The three of us strode out towards Mal's car. Looks like we will be dropping Kyra before dropping me.

"The nerve of her." Mal grunted.

"Let it-" go I finished in my head because a voice interested me.

"Hey babe, wait up."

A/N

Who is that?Read on to know.

VOMMENTMEND..

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 105 READS THAT'S 11 MORE...

COME ON GUYS..