11|Best Friend|

Next day I woke up a little late than I usually do on weekends. At 10:00 am! Gees! I mean Cheese!!

Seriously I slept in when I have to revise for my exam. But oh well not big of a deal now is it I have already skimmed and scanned the whole book twice.

But still. Gosh.

Estella are you seriously going to waste precious minutes of your life sitting on the bed and pondering how on Earth did you possibly sleep in???

Yeah, I mean no brain. I mean yes you are right and no I wont.

I walked to the bathroom, freshened up and walked to the breakfast table sure enough all the girls have just woken up. I am sure some of them are still in beds.

How do they sleep too long?

Today its Santana's and Dianne's turn for setting the tables and getting everyone ready for the breakfast. Getting ready means, going to the dorm room and the common room and yelling over the top your lungs, GET UP Y'ALL LAZY PEOPLE, BREAKFAST IS ON THE TABLE.

Some tend to add a little spunk to it. But when its my turn, first Sunday of every month, Lucinda and I just go and yell,

GET UP YOU SLEEPY HEADS, BREAKFAST IS SERVED. BE THERE IN FIVE MINUTES OR YOUR PART WILL BE FED TO THE GUARD DOGS.

Lucinda came up with the dog part.

Anyhow. After having a full stomach the girls scattered. The ones that has chores to do went to their work. The ones who had their homeworks waiting , went to the study room. The ones who had gossips to discuss went to the common room.

I, who had history exam on Monday morning, grabbed my notes and textbook and went out in the lawn. I roamed around in the garden with my book in hand, I re-read all the facts. I thoroughly scanned all the notes I had collected during lectures. Even the stucky notes I had pasted here and there were not left. I made sure to read them twice.

By the position of the sun I guessed that it was probably noon. That meant  the Royal news would be casted. That also meant that the new arrangements made will be made official. And also that...

Cheese!!

Our faces on the screen!!

I grabbef all my nerdy stuff and I rushed inside. I threw my stuff in my bed and bee lined towards the common room.

There was no-one by the  TV  so I took this oppurtunity to have a hold on the remote controller. I turned on the TV and flipped the channel to the news. We had only three channels, the only three we paid for; I-news, IETVand, ICC.

That is: Ittecian News. Ittecian Entertainment TeliVision. Ittecian Cartoon Channel.

I looked at the wall clock, it said 11:58. That means two more minutes to the breaking news.

When the clock said one minute to go, Maddy and Liah came to sit besides me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." Liah said. And then we glued our eyes on the TV. Soon enough, Anya came and hopped on the cusion in the floor besides me.

"What are we watching?" Anya asked innocently.

As I opened my mouth to reply, Maddy decided to speak.

"A horror movie, the scary monster who takes away the beggars." She burst out laughing.

"Oh shut up now would you?" Liah said.

She cared?

"Hey Anya we are waiting for the news to come up. Thats all." I said.

As if in cue the anthem played and I unmuted the channel. At the sound of the music Rylan also joined in with her thirteen year old twin, Riana.