7|Finding out the names|

S&N

I glared at the signed letters before me . What in the heavens did that mean?

Plus who on the planet Earth write such a note to madamme? Its like some gangster or something or better someone is trying to threaten her.

I pushed the millions of questions back of my head. I will ponder over these later.

I grabbed the pair of lenses and rushed out to madamme closing the door behind me.

'Thank you. What took you so long they have done explaining about what to do when selected?"

Should I tell her about the note I found? Perhaps its her own business to deal with and she may not want me to ask her.

'I..the glasses were not in the desk so I had to look for them until I found them on your reading table.'along with a note I added in my head.

'Oh. Maybe you should go sit by Sophie and Lucinda. They would brief you discreetly I am sure.'

I did as asked. I resumed my place by Lucy. The stern man turned, he started.

'I see all the empty spots are filled' Looking at me ,smiling. I realized I was holding up the show.' We still have a minute before we air the show. You all know what to do. Sit there and smile.' He was ever so polite.

'If you get selected you walk up to stand besides madamme. Camera 5 will zoom in and pass it a smile.' Lucy whispered summarizing all the details in two lines.

I nodded. And mouthed THANK YOU.

She smiled in return.

'10 seconds'

'Ellen take your place.'

'5'

'4..3..2.. and you are live'

'Good evening Ittecia!!' Ellen sang. I recognized her from the National TV. She interviews all the celebrities and has this amazing talk show. She is a good host. One of the remarkable ones we have.

'Today you tuned in to find out the LUCKY FIVE. As the news has been revolving that five lucky girls will go to the palace to meet the most respected and honoured Royals of Ittecia. Here I am with the all the girls in the lottery. By a lucky draw we will collect fivr names.'

She turned to walk to madamme.'Shall we get started? I am already to excited'.

Madamme nodded.'We shall. We dont want people to wait, now do we ?"

And started stirring the contents of the lucky draw thing.

Oh brain give it name already.

Drawer.

After two or three twirls it stopped. Madamme opened the lid. She pulled out the first name.

The look that flashed on her face as soon as she unfolded the paper was of happiness but she swallowed hard. I dont know if anyone else noticed.

'Anya Kate Moore.'

Anya ,the little one jumped out of her seat and bolted towards madamme. She smiled in the camera as instructed. She was literally jumping with excitement.

Next up..... wait, you wondering how Anya has a full name. Well we all have full names. But those change after we are adopted ofcourse. The ones who are abandoned on the doorstep, like Anya, mostly have a name card and requests. The rest madamme names herself. She gives them the middle and last names.

My name is Estella Anne Alexander. Anne because it resembles Annie, madamme's name. Alexander because its Sophie's last name.

Anyway back to the present. Next name has been pulled out. I didnt catch madamme's expression because I was lost in thought of my name.

'Madisson Mary Danton.'

Maddy stood up walked to the camera smiled. And then after the camera was away from her she gave us all a look, God she needs to stop thinking its intimidating, but around me girls were frightened. Dear lord!!

A/N
Ok buds are you wondering who the rest of the two are?

Well you wouldnt have to wait much longer. You will find out soon.

Yes guys I m sorry fot not updating for forever. But since I dont update very frequently, I am going to update the next chapter within a day. You guys deserve that much.

Anyway thank you guys who opened up my book and read it.

VOMMENTMEND..°•°

BYE AMIGOS✌..