33|Soothing bath |

After the fights we had engaged ourselves I. We all went back in the palace. I needed a shower and a nw pair of clothes. Which I really don't have. Maybe I should wear tell same clothes as yesterday.

Deciding on that, I excused myself and started making my way to my room. I rounded the corner , "I see you are back."

I saw it was Princess Sarah, who was coming closer to me and reaching out her hand. She wanted to hook her arm with mine but I got out of her reach. She looked astonished, but I was sweaty.

"I don't think you want to come close to me right now , your highness. I am pretty much drenched in sweat."

She drew her eyebrows closer to embody her confusion. To clear out her head, I explained why.

She understood and nodded her head." Ok dear , then come along. I will walk you to your room."

I agreed to her. We walked side by side with her to my room. I opened the door, and looked at the princess wondering if she wanted to come inside.

"Ask Lilley to run you a bath, I will be back shortly."

"Ok."

I smiled at the fact that she knew Lilley's name. The fact that she didn't just call her a maid. She remembered her name and didn't take her for granted.

Lilley was tidying up my already tidy room. Everything looked perfect, from the bed to the desk. To very small pen arranged on the table. Lilley hummed a tune as she dusted the nightstand.

Se hadn't yet noticed my presence. "You overwork yourself, Lilley. You did all this in the morning and you are repeating it"

She turned around with her hand on her chest. "My lady, you frightened me. I didn't hear you come in. And no I am not overworking myself, the door to the balcony was open, a new mayer had come and settled on the furniture. "

I nodded.

"Can you possibly run me a bath?"

"Of course!" She hastily went into the ensuite bathroom.

After the warm and comforting bath, I stepped out and wrapped myself in the white fluffy robe that had been hung there.

Lilley was nowhere to be seen in my dressing room, nor were my clothes, as she had said she would bring my clothes from the laundry and line them up.  I guess it's up to me to get my clothes, but the question is, am I going to really step outside my room in bathrobe?

I walked out if the dressing are into the room alotted to me...

At the same time a knock came on my door. I sighed in relief, thinking that Lilley is back. I rushed to open the door to find....

A/N

Shout out to a new member of our #MARKED ROYAL  family evarose135!

Thank you for your votes! Enjoy the whole book and leave comments wherever you want. You are highly welcomed!

I was also thinking of recommending some good books I have read here on Wattpad. So the first book I want y'all to read is, The Mischievous Mrs.Maxfield.  It's by the writer ninyatippett

It's a wonderful book and I love Charlotte♡ and Brandon♡

And yes this chapter is way too small but I will bring a big chapter soon!!

Who is on the other side of the door??