38|For(your)eyes only|

It would be wrong if I said that I contemplated opening it, because I didn't. I clicked on it and an italicised note surfaced. I read it,

Hello again! If you're reading this Estella then know that this is not meant for you.

Huh? But the stubborn person that I am, I read on.

But you're still here.

A smile emerged in my face. Touché.

If you have decided to carry on, then here's why this note is needed to be for Madamme's eyes only. And you're still here. Anyway, Prince Nile and his lovely wife , Princess Sarah of Ittecia propose to you, Madamme, that we adopt this stubborn child who is reading this whole message. If I am to name then, it's none other than , Sweet Estella. Of course this is not official, but we will be making it official in a day. We will be arriving on Saturday to finalise the paperwork. We know that according to your criteria the adoptive family is supposed to meet the girl before the adoption and be sure of it.
In our case it has been made sure. We hope the paperwork will be final and on the table when we arrive on 17th of May , Wednesday.
(Side note only for E, I cannot write official notes. Mother agrees)
Sincerely George (G) on behalf of,
S&N.

Elated is a bit small word. I am being adopted! Not that I have anyone here. Everyone is super sweet and I love them all. But I am the only one who hasn't been adopted over the course of 16 years. The longest any girl that has been here is 12 years, and I am the record breaker.

I love my orphanage family and I will continuously love them, till the last of my breaths. I have to take this to Madame or Sophie. Whoever I see first. With that in mind I hop off the bed and saunter over to the office. I didn't see Sophie, so it's going to be Madame who reads it. I knock on her door, and slightly open the door, I see that Madame is busy with someone. So I quickly close the door. When I turn around I see the twins right behind me, all cleaned up in matching outfits and hairdos. They had big smiles in their faces, I couldn't help but ask.

"Who's in there?"

"They have come here to adopt us. I hope they like us. We are going in to meet them."

I smile. I am absolutely happy for them. And it's good that this family is interested in getting the both of them, I would have hated if they were separated.

"They will. And why won't they? You two look wonderful and are going to be happy forever!"

"Thanks Es! What are you doing here?" Ria asked.

I frowned and then remembered why I was here. Should I tell them? No, I should not. I should let them enjoy their happiness.

"Me? Oh I was here to.. give Madamme Annie this phone. You know the rules."

They looked at eachother, probably because of my unusual behaviour. Then back at me nodding. "You should get the whole casing and accessories and all."

I looked down at my hand, at the sleek phone. "Yeah. That's a good idea."

After that I move away from the door letting the both of them get through. I wait for Madamme's guest to up and leave. It was a quite a wait, though.

As soon as she was free, I entered the room. She was just settling down and gathering some papers.

"How did it go? Are the taking the twins?"

She dragged her eyes away from the papers noticing my presence. She comprehended my question is and answered by ,"  Yes! As a matter of fact they are! How do you know?"

"I met the twins before they entered the room. They told me there were people who were interested."

She nodded at my reply. "And you you are not here to just ask me that. Are you?"

I copied her tone and replied, "as a matter of fact, no. I am here because of something else as well."

"And what may that be?"

I gestured towards the phone, I opened up the note and gave it to her.

"I found something meant for your eyes only."

"But you still checked it." She said shaking her head, smiling.

"Am I that predictable?"

You Sure are.

"I wouldn't disagree."

I watched as she read the whole note, her calculating eyes swept over the words and then she looked up to meet my eyes beaming. It's the first time anyone offered to adopt me. No one has ever taken the oppurtunity of even meeting me. God has blessed me with a chance.

But my real parents weren't blessed enough to have me back.

I brushed away the thought.

"I am so happy for you dear. I will contact them and tell them I have received this." She said. Then she hastily started dialing a number when there was a knock on the door.

Talalia, a worker here, entered.

"Madamme, Mr and Mrs Gibbons are here."

"And they are?"

"The couple who contacted you for Madison."

"Oh! Get them here. What are you waiting for? And Es dear do me a favour inform Maddy."

I nodded. And after collecting the phone I walked out of the room. I informed Maddy, she was overwhelmed too. She quickly went off to change.

I hope she gets adopted too. The TV show sure helped us get adopted. These people though look like they are after fame. There are other girls why not take them in? The ones who weren't selected. But then again, there have been a couple a dozen adoptions while we were away, people got to know about the orphanage.

Lucinda is gone. I couldn't even meet her.

There are many other girls gone, whom I couldn't meet. And the air had it Maleah is also going. I am not sure who, when and where.

Why?

That is rude. She was supposed to be taken one day or the other. Just be happy.

I don't really care. But I am just overly surprised that someone would want t-

Shhh. This is the end of this conversation.

A/N
S

hout out to our new reader and supporter. Noor-ul-Horiya
Thanks for leaving a string of votes and many comments. I'm glad you enjoyed. Welcome to our family.

Also the book recommendation:Jsworld is amazing  Her work "SECRET DAUGHTER" is personally my favourite. Though it's now on hold the story is amazing! The writer has been facing some problems so don't pressure her by PMing! She has a life outside of Wattpad! But do her read her book!
Wow I sound like her promoter or someone along the lines but nope. I have no other connection with her other then the reader/writer.
I will end my recommendation by:: READ THIS BOOK^^