35|Goodbyes and gifts|

After the trial of the dresses, we all moved to the great room. Catherine say besides me and we chatted away. Some point between our conversation with her, her baby boy started wailing. The nanny was quick to be by the baby's side but as always, Catherine insisted that she took care of her child herself when she could. Of course the Royal duties don't really help her spend much time with her son.

Soon it was time for us to move towards our permanent abode, the orphanage.  It is weird that I had gotten so used to living here in just one night. Maybe its because the whole family's very welcoming.

We were in the Great room, the Royal family in front of us the same way it was when we first met them,just witg the addition of tea Finotican Royals who were due to leave at night. They were smiling at us ear to ear, as we all exchanged our parting words.

"It was nice to meet you."

"It was a nice time spent with you."

These phrases sprang out of our mouth and the Royals. Not only these humble sentences but some gifts were also being handed to us.

Individually, and for some girls back home. Some nicely wrapped box was handed over to Maleah by Prince Erik, and a similarly wrapped box was given to Maddy by George and I was about to burst with laughter when I saw his face, I controlled myself but the urge to laugh emerged again when I saw Edward's eyes dancing with laughter. God knows how I kept myself from being embarassed.

Then they moved on to the twins, who were given different boxes than the other two girls. Moving on to Anya and me, Prince Erik bent down in a crouch and handed Anya a huge teddy bear and a stuffed doll.

Prince George, handed me the box and said.  "It was nice knowing my best friend."

"Thank you. And it was nice knowing that you got to know your best friend. She was very happy when you gave her the gift box,yourself."

"I am glad that you-" He cut himself off realising why eyebrows were arched in a sarcastic way, "Oh God , women are savage! "

I laughed and so did Erik. "Careful if some other woman heard that she's have you slaughtered. It's not their fault that I am too generous." I said.

"Generous? Joke of the year! No,  century! Erik you should've seen the way she beat or poor friend, Ed."

We laughed."Now go on. I know you like me too much but addiction is not so good." I shoo-ed them away.

"You hate us so much. " G said.

"Not us, just you." Erik said.

And they walk ahead.

We were all told that our luggage was kept in the vehicles. We hugged the ladies good bye and shook hands with everyone, and said our farewells.

"I got this for you."

"Hmm?" I said turning around.

"I got this small gift for you." He said as he extended a nicely wrapped box adorned with a blue bow.

"Why, thank you, Edward. That's so kind of you." I said accepting his present, anticipating what it held.

"It is my pleasure. In fact it brings me great joy, that I had a chance to by you something." He said, his eyes glittering.

I smiled, and blood rushed to my face. "I am honoured."

"I want to be honoured to be in your presence too." Came a shrill voice. We both looked at the source, Maleah. Of course.

"Well, I am once again going to say thank you, because you took some time to get this."

He nodded and folded his hands behind his back.

"I hope you like it. Catherine , there told me a little something to help me get the idea." He said gesturing towards the Royal." I hope you like it."

Maleah look notice of the box in my hand and got the track of the conversation, also she realised that she was completely not taken into consideration by either of us when she oh-so-politely jumped in, interrupted.

"I really do hope so too." I replied. And Leah decided to throw in a few words as well.

"I would've liked anything you'd given me. It doesn't have to be wonderful, it has to be just from you." She said googly eyed.

"That's.. That's so nice." Edward said. Confused, the right word to describe him. Perplexed, actually. Though the both hold almost the same meaning, perplexed is the advanced level of confused.

I understand him.

Me too.

"I guess it's time we are off. Goodbye, it was nice knowing you." I said.

"Likewise."

I smiled at him one last time, literally, and then walked towards the car where Erik and George and Catherine stood saying last of their goodbyes.

Catherine hugged me and Erik shook hands like they did with everyone. Then came G. I extended my hand but he refused to take it instead he hugged me.

"I am so tired of smiling and sweet talking right now." He said in the crook of my neck. Then retreating he placed a feather-light kiss on my right cheek. It's right to say that my eyes flew wide open at the gesture and it's absolutely accurate to say that the evil best friends shot daggers at me, I felt them.

"Farewell, bon amie. Até breve."
I understood the first part but the second had me thinking. I know they are the old languages but still which one ?

"Salut,  G." I said and got into the car.

One after the other we all filled the car and we were off.

A/N
BOOK SUGGESTIONS ALERT::
Draygon Frost by Prisim
I have just started the book and it's amazing! The lead character is so awesome! I loved her from the beginning!!

Shout out to cookie_spicy_coco! Hello New Member!  Thank you for reading commenting and voting! ♡♡

Short and late. Sorry! But did you like the chapter? What so you think? Make sure to leave a comment telling me about it?

Whose actions were more eerie? EDWARD OR GEORGE?

Don't forget to:

VOMMENTMEND

Evelyn_S^2khan

Haven't done this for a while but, next chappy comes when this target is achieved,
Read target :1.90k
Spread the word and tell everyone about the book.😊