21|Family Picture|

I should have been careful with my mouth. I should have! Oh God! Why?!

I should apologise, no?

Yeah like it's going to work. Like it did the last time. When they didn't tell you to keep it in. When they were ready to listen to you rambling your sorry. Remember? No,you don't because that never happened! They told you keep shut. Like I did. Now let me say it, I TOLD YOU SO.

Did I ever mention how much I hate my brain? If not, then let me just put in simple words, I hate my brain to infinity and beyond.

No you don't.

Shut up find a way to help me!

While the internal battles continued, the sovereigns of our beloved state all u-turned, to walk toward the Great room.

Whereas I stood. My feet frozen right there. I stared at their backs.

"Are you coming?" George asked.

Of course not.

"But... but.. yes, I am."

George stopped in his path whereas the rest two rounded the corner. I was bewildered but kept walking in the direction as he was still a few steps away.

"You are too slow. Try and keep up." He said to me as I reached him. God! I hate this. Where did I put my filter?

I kept quiet and fell in step besides as he resumed his walking.

"....not how I nurtured the both of you." Princess Sarah was saying. The other two royalties were standing not so far away from us, they were in earshot but they didn't have any clue that we were here.

"Come on mom. Have some fun. That look on her face was priceless. I mean it's been years since I have ever had this sort of fun. Me and George at that." Her son replied.

Fun. Look on her face. Priceless Fun.
Fun.

Now I was fuming.

"Shut up you idiot!" George yelled to his brother from besides me.

The mother turned with wide eyes to look at her son. "Now now. First you have fun and then you forget how to mind your language."

"Sorry mum. But you both could have waited a little before spoiling the fun."

"Oh. How sweet! You were going to continue this drama some more? " I spoke. I know I should get some reins on my mouth, it steers itself without it them. "You are going to pay, your Royal Highness Prince George."

I will make sure I have fun too.

"Oh sister it was just a prank and you fell for it. No need to give me the death glare."

"Death glare? You are afraid death glare? You don't know what you are up aginst, brother." I replied to him.

"Done. I want to see what little Miss Eva can do."

A sharp but short inhale was heard and next thing I know the princess reached out and slapped the back of her son's head ever so slightly.

"Stop it. Come on. Let's go downstairs. Everyone must be wondering about where have we vanished."

We started to make our way down the stairs. As we approached the second floor I saw a man coming towards us. But all the blinding sunlight coming through the large windows made it impossible to make out his face. As the man came closer I recognised him to be Prince Nile.