29|highlights|

Sitting in the Lady Amelia's Lounge with the female members of the Royal family and their guests, would be presumed as a very formal and all set postures and holding the tea cup with you pinkie finger out, while talking in the lowest audible sounds, but here it was quite different.

Princess Sarah and her sister talked about their children and caught up on the past events and laughed. Queen Mary-Anne,  Princess Catherine and her lady in waiting also laughed and giggled with us. The Royal cousins, Adaliade and Eleanor were too sweet, they chatted with us. We talked and talked about our common interests.

Furthermore, we even ran around in the spacious chamber, Anya and the twins played and jumped her and there. No royal seemed to mind.  All of  us were giddy and were having fun. Catherine snapped pictures of us and her mother-in-law and her friend and lady in waiting , Liliana, and herself. She made sure she captured every moment.

Leah and Maddy were also toned a notch down. But one cannot change their entire personality so to spoil the aura in the room and the happiness thst blossomed around me the both of them dumped themselves on the soft sofa on the either sides of me.

"Stay away, please." Maddy said, with a smile on her face so as to show that we were having a joyful conversation. Fake.

"I was sitting here before. The both of you chose to sit closer to me. If you want me to stay away, scooch a little further down the sofa, please. " I said with the same expression.

"You know what we are saying. "Leah said.

What are they saying? They have grown this habit of talking in circles and never straight to the point. When has to solve their puzzles to know what they are aiming at.

"As a matter of fact, I don't. So if anyone of you could be so kind and interprete what gibberish you want to say to me , I would be delighted. " I said addressing none of them in particular , whoever wants to can spill and the other can translate.

"I am talking about the boys. " Maddy said.

Oh now u know what's this about. I am surprised the jealousy hot my nostrils too late.

"I don't see any boys here."

"Shut up and stop playing at it. Stay away from Edward and George." Maleah.

"Look Leah , this is your problem. You are stuck up. I never asked them to be with me. I never asked them to accompany me. They just seem to enjoy my company. It's not my fault. And I am not staying away. They like my company and besides my approach isn't the same as yours. So you have nothing to worry about."

"Save your rants and do as told. " Maddy said.

"I am sorry but this attitude of yours might be acceptable for someone else but you are with me keep it to yourself.  I am not half intimidated by you, though it seems reciprocal is the truth. And remember this I am not your puppy that you'd order around."

Now the both of them were fuming. Oh well I don't tolerate rubbish and that's what they are giving me.

"Listen here, bitch. Edward's mine and it was already made clear that Maddy likes George. So what part of it so you not freaking understand. You don't like them so stay away from them. This shit is simple." Leah half way yelled, but controlled herself. We don't want attention turned towards us.

And who does she think she is. Her words, oh God! How can a girl raised in the same place as me be so abusive. While I strive to avoid those words, she would would utter them without a moment's hesitation.

"The filthy mouth of yours needs a filter. And stop being so insecure. I already told you my approach isn't the same as yours. So get that cloudy head of yours cleaned up so you understand what's happening. And now if you are done, I would like to enjoy my time so shoo." I made a dismissive gesture.