36|Present and note|

It feels bad, very bad when the two passengers of the same car as you are staring at you as if they are going to eat you, rip you apart.

It does. Evil, jealous maniacs.

Agreed. They often lose it.

Not often , honey. Always.

Agreed, part 2.

The ride back to the orphanage was very uneventful save for the whispering-out-loud-unintentionally-throwing-words-at-me-indirectly session amongst the two evil brain-twins.

Why didn't I think of that , before? Evil brain-twins. That they are.

Because, I got brains. I thought of it first.

And unfortunately, or fortunately, the "brains" you have is ME.

Fair point.

This is how bored I was on the trip back. I had to use the inner me for conversation. That much.

Drivel!

Eye roll, an elaborate one.

Once back, the driver and the other men unloaded the car as we climbed out of the vehicle.

Madamme Annie stood right there in front of the door, a light pink small shawl hung over her shoulders matching with the long lilac, floral dress she wore. A warm smile was pasted on the older lady's face, and I don't know what but there was a force in all of us that dragged us right up to her. We ran and jumped into her arms. She hugged and kissed the tops of our heads.

"Come on, you beautiful girls. Let's go inside. A pie awaits. Come on. I missed you so much." She said rushing us in." All of you, I missed every single one.  "

We all smiled and said similar things,which were true. We missed her. We love her. And no trips to the palace or any place grand can change that.

We all huddled in, our luggage following carried by men in black suits. Sophie and Madam stayed out to thank Mr. Morse and maybe see him off.

I saw from afar as they talked and then parted. The women coming inside and Anthony towards the car. One by one all the three black cars left the driveway.

I can't believe that we met the Royals, lived in their extravagant home and coordinated with them. Also the fact that they were overly generous.

Just only two days ago our minds were flooded with what would it be like when we meet them. And now we have met the Royal family and have a list of sufficient reasons to cherish this visit forever.

Come to think of it, we left to meet one royal family and have come back meeting two, well one and half since Edward has two sisters.

Both families were lovely, generous, and warmly welcoming. Both of them were polite and adoring. I admired them both. And especially princess Sarah, she was the most magnanimous of all. Those beautiful dresses and jewellery she lent me, no gave me, marked her munificence. She was a great human being, she is.

And also G, because of his friendly attitude and casual ways. Not for a moment did I feel in a presence of a Royal when with him. All his antics were different , he was unique. Everything about him, from the funny jokes to the honesty and from the friendly talks to heart stopping pranks, didn't quite make a royal demeanour around him. But then again he could be the most reserved, stiff and stern human whenever he wanted. Ettiquetes and royal brought up, I guess. But one thing in particular, has had me thinking.

The stunt he pulled in the end. Why, oh why did that good looking sovereign of our country, need to pull an act like that?

Are you embarassed?

No! But still. Period.

And what was that, "Até rêves "? Which language? I should take note to check that out.

Now from Noires to the Blacks. Ed, Eddy, Edward! The handsome prince from our neighbouring country was also so friendly and unbelievably-and fortunately- forgiving. I was actually sorry, I am still guilty, that I had insulted him like that. But he so easily moved on. He just didn't want it to be mentioned again.

And how can forget his gift. Another thing on my to do list, check out the gifts.

And Lilley, that girl was loving and hardworking. Never did she once hesitate in helping me. And her eagerness to do her work just described her very well. Lilley, the assiduous new friend I had made there.

Also, I have to call my dear best friend and tell her every detail or she will have my head hung up in her room, under it would be written, " My Proud Kill." Not exaggerating, not a single word. She would do it.

After everyone told of their experiences to Madamme and all the other girls who were interested, we were scattered in the orphanage. I jumped into the dorm, taking my gifts with me.

I decided to open the one from Edward first. I began unwrapping the bow, careful not to damage the sheet.

Why? You are not going to use it again.

I like to think that I am not as destructive as you have thought of me to be.

After the sheet was off I was met with a brown expensive-looking box. I opened the lid and was elated to find the latest book by my favourite  author. I was mentally jumping up and down.

I know right!!

New books are always expensive, and besides I  would have to wait for the fair to buy this.

I thanked Edward a thousand times over in my head.

I hurriedly opened the book. I always liked to read the dedications and the sweet words by the authors about their loved ones. Sometimes they are motivational, hopeful and sometimes they express simple devotion in such depth that the reader feels it and sometimes, the whole book is dedicated to someone because it just is.

But the first page, the one that was supoosed to be blank, had someone else's words. Neatly scribbled words in blue ink said:

To Ella,
I found out that you loved reading Whitney Days' books by Catherine. So here's her new book for you to drown yourself in. I couldn't think of getting something else for you, I considered jewellery, a dress, I even thought of buying you candies(:D ), but as soon as you talked to Catherine about books so eagerly, I knew you loved them more than you love anything.
I've read the book already and it's amazing. Just a small spoiler; the boy is a lot like me and the girl a lot like you...
P.s. I know that's not your name, but I like it that way. :)
Sincerely,
insert my elaborate name.

..... 

A/N
Book suggestions ::
Lexi  Grayson is a wonderful character of this book and it is super awesome!! The book is: "I sold myself to the devil... pitiful I know." By DarknessAndLight.

Shout out to ashleystargirl123 thanks for the vote!!

Enjoy

VOMMENTMEND

Evelyn_S^2khan