📌4

(edited)

I thought about it and concluded it's his room I'm staying in. It hasn't been long, just a day now, that I've been staying here, but barely anything happened.

Silvio hasn't made an appearance since last night when he dropped me in here. Only one man would knock on the door, bring me food and then lock me again. Apparently Silvio's orders are to be kept like a caged animal.

Now, I lay upside down on his very comfortable bed, my head falling on the floor and my legs laying still on the dark bedding. My mind wanders over to my family for the thousandth time. What are they doing now? Have they contacted the police yet? And Jade. What is she doing killing people like that? They may be criminals or dangerous people but how can she take away a human life?

The door unlocks, bringing me back from my thoughts to the real world.

"What's on today's menu, Randy?" I ask the guy who's brought me my last four meals. He's a tall and very buffed guy with a clean shaved head and dark eyes. He kind of reminds me of Dwayne Johnson. Unlike their boss Silvio,though, Randy doesn't seem to have the same Italian accent.

"Do I look like some Randy to you?" Instead of the mountain-of-a-man food bringer, Silvio steps in, holding a tray with some toasted bread, scrambled eggs and a glass of orange juice in one hand and a pile of clothes in the other.

While he leaves the tray on the bedside table and the clothes on the armchair, I take a quick inspective glance of him. Unlike last time, now he's wearing a different colored suit—a navy blue one, with white buttons up shirt and brown Oxford shoes.

"No, sorry, " I reply and get my body into a sitting position.

"Eat. We have work today." He orders and goes inside his bathroom—which is actually a small hallway divided by the bathroom and closet—then closet. Now, that space is full of all kinds of clothes, both formal and informal, different wrist watches neatly organized in one drawer, various colors and designs of neckties, and shoes of so many brands and kinds for every occasions. You'd think he was a fashion model and not a mafia boss by the look of his closet.

What? I know he said not to snoop, but I couldn't sleep and doing anything else than overthink was a better idea. Sure, it was rude but I told myself I won't do it again. First time doesn't count.

A minute passes and when I don't hear anything, I begin eating. I'm still wary of the food they bring, fearing it is drugged or poisoned, but I have to eat at least a little bit so I have energy for any kind of opportunity to escape if it comes to it.

After eating half the breakfast, I head to the bathroom to rinse my mouth and pee.

The clothes he gave me last night hang loose around my frame, the elastic band of the gray sweatpants sitting just bellow my hip bone and the hem of the tee shirt reaching half my thigh. At least the sweatpants had elastic cuffs, too, around the ankles otherwise they'd be dragging on the floor as I walk.

The other thing that kept me up last night, though, beside my parents and Jade, was the divine smell of his clothes. It scared me how good it smelt. Then again, the bed smelt like him, too, and it was a constant reminder of where I was.

I open the door of the bathroom and instead of finding it empty I see a... naked dick, but then trail up and meet Silvio's brown and very much amused eyes. Oh, fuck.

I close the door as quickly as I opened it and head back to the bed, cheeks blazing with fire.

Not ten seconds later, he comes out with only a white towel wrapped so low on his hips I can see his happy trail leading down to that huge co– No, don't think that.

Silvio's eyes are fixated on me, most probably on my flushed cheeks, and he smirks as if he just read my thoughts. I look anywhere but at him while fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. Oh, why did I have to barge in there like that and see all that... maleness?

"So, did you like what you saw?" he asks me and moves forward to where I'm sitting on the bed. His steps are confident—arrogant, even. He stops and stands right in front of me, and my eyes land on the center of the white towel, right above that important part.

"N-no," I say but barely. My voice comes out shaky and embarrassed. And most importantly dishonest. He sees right through me.

"Then why are you still staring?" I finally process where my eyes have been and, tearing my gaze from his covered member, I meet his eyes for a brief moment before looking away in embarrassment. Is that wall a creamy white or light beige?

When I don't say anything, he chuckles and even goes as far as to crouch down and get my chin in his hand to make me face him. I just hope he can't hear the hammering of my heart beneath my ribcage.

"Oh, I'm going to have so much fun with you. " He chuckles again then declares, his two brown orbs holding the same amusement as before. But I gulp at his statement because it feels like a promise, too.

I avert my eyes to the side once again, feeling too hot and bothered. His fingertips are still touching my chin, a rather soft yet assertive touch at that, and I don't like the feeling it inflicts on me.

"You're blushing. It's actually cute." He says in slight surprise. "Am I getting you excited?" A smirk finds its way on his lips that I can't shake off without a deeper blush.

"Yeah, you wish." Somehow I manage to bring up a snort, ignoring his deep, amusement-full laugh, and smack off his hand. Silvio finally backs away and starts walking to the bathroom again, the towel now falling just a tiny bit lower than before and showing off the swell of his cheeks.

"Oh, I do wish," he throws a flirtatious reply then disappears behind the door. "As for now, though, change your clothes into the ones on the armchair. We'll be leaving to find your sister today." He changes his tone completely when he mentions Jade and every little bit of lust I even had the audacity to conjure is gone. All the blood my cheeks gathered previously is now gone and drained from my face.

My first response is an utter panic and fear that I can't do anything helpful to save my sister. What can I do that the police couldn't if they knew what's happening?

My eyes fall on the clean clothes, which were women's this time. I walk  over to them and pick them up all while my mind is in a frenzy. I shed my old ones and quickly put them on as if I'm on autopilot.

Silvio wants me to help him find my sister which probably means that now that he has me, he only needs to find the other girl looking the same as me living in this city. He can't make the same mistake twice, but for some reason he can't find her. Bottom line is, Jade has hidden too well, he can't find her and I'm his only chance at achieving that for some reason.

It can be hard to find Jade once she's deep hidden, though. However, when we were little and we played hide and seek together, I could always know what were good hiding spots according to her and thus I could easily find her. But that's when we were little. I can now only pray that I can find her as easily as before.

Silvio enters the bedroom all dressed up this time, a grey suit and dark tie combination hugging his form. He looks over me—over the black skinny jeans and the simple blue shirt—and nods in approval. Probably because he got my clothes' size right.

As I watch his every move, from the adjustment he does to his wristwatch to the swipe of his eyes over me, I suddenly get an idea.

He wants me to help him find my sister? Alright, I will do it, but I will do it my way and with a different agenda in my mind. We will track her until I know she's fine and they've alerted the police. After that, I will give him false hints to waste his time until someone rescues me or I manage to escape... no matter how long it may take.