📌19

(edited)

All I can say about last night is that it got real bad real quick. I mean, after a dozen of tequila shots, my brain forgot how to remember stuff. And that's the bad thing. I don't remember how I ended up with Lazzaro in bed... half naked.

Panic overtook my body when I acknowledged where I was and with who, and I'm still panicking. My panic levels are so high to a point that I can't move my half-naked body away from Lazzaro.

I turn my head to the right in a snail's pace, scared to face Lazzaro, but when I finally set my eyes on his face, I exhale through my nose carefully not to wake him up. He's still sleeping, luckily.

I try to move away, but that's when he yawns and slides his arm around my chest. Oh, god. Oh, dear god. He's freaking naked! I'm in only my bra!

"Umm... Lazzaro?" I whisper carefully. When he doesn't budge, I move my hand and poke his biceps, but to no vail.

"Lazzaro." This time I say it louder and he only mumbles something unrecognizable as a response before moving and placing his head in the crook of my neck. Shivers threaten to take uo my whole body because of that simplr actions of his, but I hear someone knock on the door and then walk in, which startles me and makes me flinch.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Upon hearing his brother's booming voice, Lazzaro gets up immediately. He sees my shaken expression and sets his look on Silvio again.

"Shit. " He curses and fumbles under the covers before sitting up. He then gives me the edge of the cover to hide my bare skin. I know Silvio's eyes are on me, but I'm too scared to meet his glare.

"Lazzaro!" It's enough for Mr Scary to yell his brother's name for him to start talking. That's enough for me to make my body work and get up, taking the white cover and wrapping it around my bare extremities.

"Nothing." My sentence wouldn't have been heard if it wasn't pin drop silent in the room. My voice is also shaky and honestly I don't know if nothing really happened.

"Then why are you two fuckin' naked, Willa?" He chuckles humourlessly. This time, I look up and meet his gaze, noticing how angry he actually is. His hands are gripping a tray of food, which I now notice, almost painfully and his lips are forming almost a sneer.

"And what if something did happen? Why do you care? Willa is neither your girlfriend nor your wife." Lazzaro leisurely answers Silvio and gives him a daring look. I don't know if Lazzaro is aware of the state Silvio is in, but he makes the situation worse.

"What are you talking about, Lazzaro?" I then turn to Silvio no matter how hard it is. "We didn't do anything."

Why do I feel the need to come clean to Silvio? Why does he has to know what me and Lazzaro have (or haven't) done?

My eyes follow Silvio as he leaves the tray on the table with a loud thud and strides towards me. He proceeds by gripping my forearm and dragging me to the door.

"Silvio, let me go. Let me go!" I tell him, but he doesn't say anything. One of my hand is clutching the cover furiously while the other tries to free me from his tight grip. Lazzaro gets up in a millisecond and puts his pants quickly before jogging towards us.

"Silvio! She isn't your possession, Silvio. Let her go." Lazzaro tries and when he doesn't get a response continues, "Smettila di trascinarla via, dannazione!" Lazzaro catches Silvio's arm, but Silvio wriggles out of it fast.

"You," Silvio points his pointer finger on Lazzaro's chest. "I don't wanna hear another goddamn word from you."

Silvio manages to haul me down the hotel's hallway and to his room before slamming the door and releasing me.