⚠0.1⚠

"jennie!"lisa exclaimed as she happily hugged her from behind,earning a chuckle from the elder female

they were out,taking a walk around the busy streets of seoul.recently seems like lisa has been having trouble with chaeyoung.

she keeps leaving hints that she likes lisa,but lisa still hasn't noticed.

"she keeps acting weird around me.affectionate and all."she explained as she leaned against jennie."i don't know whether i should confess or not.she's a really good friend to me."

"lisa,i swear you're blind."

the blonde female looked over at jennie with a 'what-the-hell' face."chae clearly likes you back and she has even hinted it."

"really?"jennie looked back at her and sighed as she took out her phone.

"chae hasn't liked the photo nor has she commented like she usually does.she likes you and she's jealous you're spending time with me and not he-"

"wait jennie...what's that then?"she cut her off and pointed at the picture that popped up.

what's that then?"she cut her off and pointed at the picture that popped up

"that's chae and jisoo..."

"why are they so close together?isn't jisoo your girlfriend?"lisa asked as she looked over at the elder female,who pursed her lips,unamused by the picture as she then put her phone back in her pocket.

why would she do that?

did she see the picture with lisa and decided to do the same thing with chae?

it hurt jennie to see that,but on the bright side - chae liked lisa,right?

so there's nothing to worry about.

but she wasn't gonna let it slide off that easily.

she was gonna deal with her at home.