⚠3.6⚠

"care to dance?"mina approached her as she held out a hand to her

jisoo could only smile as she set the champagne glass on top of the piano."i would love to."she answered and took her girlfriend's hand.

smiling at each-other,locking eyes together as they started dancing slowly.

"you did an amazing job.i'm proud of you."jisoo told her with a smile.

"i couldn't have done it without you."mina replied as she interlocked their fingers together while keeping her other hand on her waist.

she smiled shyly as she held her mask over her eyes and nose."you give me too much credit."she stated as she continued dancing with her.

"should i not?"she asked as she rested her forehead against hers.

jisoo just smiled in response,butterflies in her stomach as she felt happy.she wanted to remember this dance perfectly.

though her happiness went away once seeing jennie leaning against the piano as she looked at them with an expressionless face while sipping her champagne.they locked eyes for a single before jisoo broke it by looking back at mina.

"you've been seeming a bit troubled lately.something wrong?"mina asked as she made the elder spin before smiling at her as she wrapped her arms around her and rested her head on her shoulder. 

"no,nothing's wrong."jisoo mumbled as she smiled a bit at mina.

"it's jennie,isn't it?"she asked as she straightened herself up so that she'd look at jisoo straight in the eye."i've known for a while now."she mumbled as she spun the elder in her arms.

jisoo looked over at her once she found herself in her arms once again,unable to speak at the moment.

mina just smiled."from the moment we first met,i knew i wasn't the one for you.but can you blame me for not wanting to break this off earlier?i love you so much,jisoo.and i know what i did was selfish."she explained as she placed her hands on jisoo's sides.

hearing those words,jisoo felt herself frown a bit."mina-"

"i know, babe.i know.you love me and i love you too,but we don't belong together.and i love you enough to let you go."she stated with a smile.

jisoo could easily tell she was hiding her emotions behind that smile,which made her feel bad."mina,i'm sorry you had to feel that way,but i need you to know that i-"

once again she was cut off,but this time it was from mina's soft lips.she kissed back as a tear rolled down her cheek.it was the last kiss they were going to share.she could feel it.

a few moments later,mina pulled away."yah,pabo,why are you crying?"she asked as she pulled the elder's mask down before wiping her tears."you don't need to cry or feel bad about it.we just weren't made for each-other."mina mumbled softly as she grabbed jisoo's hands before smiling with her dimple smile."but maybe in another dimension or another life,we are."

jisoo chuckled at her words as her eyes filled with tears once again."are you trying to cheer me up with that?"

"i was hoping to."mina stated as she wiped her tears once again."but we'll still remain friends.don't worry."

she just nodded in response,unable to speak at the moment.

"now go get her."mina stated with her dimple smile before walking away to chat with some other guests.

jisoo smiled a bit in response before looking around the room.quickly grabbing one of the champagne glasses and emptying it just as quick, she tried to give herself some courage.

she reminded herself of all of the times she had pushed jennie away.were they even going to get back together or was it too late now?

----
wattpad has been crappy for the past days,which is why i haven't updated.and i also had to rewrite this chapter once again,because wattpad hadn't saved it ; - ;

but i'm not mad,because i was blessed with this: