⚠2.2⚠⚠

"jennie

"jennie.."jisoo muttered softly when the said female had pushed her against the shower wall."we can't.."

"shhh."jennie placed her index over jisoo's pink lips."just this once."

her heart started beating faster as the younger moved her face closer to hers,pushing her knee in between her legs,which caused her breath to hitch slightly.

jennie pressed her lips against hers and as much as jisoo thought that they shouldn't do this - she couldn't help but kiss back,eventually melting into it as she wrapped her arms around her neck,letting herself taste those sinful lips.

her cheeks heated up as jennie pushed her tongue into her mouth,exploring every inch of it as if it was going to the last time their lips were going to move in such harmony.

a soft moan escaped her lips when the younger female started moving her leg against her heat.

"i'm going to miss hearing your moans."jennie whispered once she pulled away and moved her lips to jisoo's neck,leaving a trail of kisses as she moved down to her collarbone where she left a hickey.

jisoo wanted this.it was wrong.but it felt good.

a soft gasp escaped her lips when she felt jennie's hand in between her legs.

soon enough jennie was on her knees,pulling her hand away as she spread the elder's legs,which caused blood to rush to jisoo's cheeks as she looked away,only then moaning when she felt jennie's tongue over her parts.

she dug her nails into the palms of her hands as she tilted her head back in pure bliss as the younger female started moving her tongue slyly.

it didn't take long before the elder female's legs started to shake and she felt herself near.

"jennie i'm-"

"i know."jennie said,sending vibrations as the knot in the pit of jisoo's stomach became undone.

pulling away after licking her clean,jennie slowly stood up and looked at her ex-girlfriend in the eye.

they shared another kiss as jisoo blushed slightly,slyly moving one of her hands in between jennie's thighs.

jennie let her as she needily moved against her hand,earning a small giggle from the elder female who got on her knees and just spread jennie's legs before running her tongue over her parts as she then pushed two fingers inside of her,moving her mouth over to the bud of flesh.

a moan escaped jennie's sinful lips as she ran her hands through jisoo's hair.

she slightly smiled,forgetting the fact that they had broken up for a moment.

if jisoo would've tolerated jennie and talked to her instead,they still would've been together..

maybe it was a mistake.

maybe it wasn't.

soon enough she tasted jennie's juices in her mouth as she pulled away and stood up properly.

they shared one last kiss before jisoo pulled away completely.

"you can go ahead and shower.i'll prepare breakfast."

"didn't i just eat breakfast?"jennie asked with a smirk as she licked her lips and playfully winked at blushing elder.

"you're the biggest tease ever."jisoo grumbled and then walked out of the bathroom,grabbing a simple oversized shirt and shorts as she changed into them.

----
first time writing smut.