⚠0.4⚠

"very funny chae

"very funny chae."the younger female shook her head at her.

"i'm not kidding."

jisoo's eyes widened at her words as she looked over at her with furrowed brows.

"just think about it.she's your girlfriend and there she is - hanging out with lisa when she could be hanging out with you.going out on dates and all."

should she break up with jennie?

how?

chae was right,even though jisoo didn't want to admit it.

it wasn't the first time jennie put her friends over her girlfriend.that friend was mostly lisa.you'd think she was  just being a good friend,but what about being a good girlfriend?

it's been a while since they've gone on a date or even spend a full day together.

did jennie even love her?did she get bored of her?

she bit the inside of her cheek as she looked down at the floor,slightly tearing up.

should she break up?

is it worth it?

she's been chasing after jennie since highschool and now - now they're finally together.was she just gonna give it all up?the nights they spent together,the kisses they shared,the secrets,the smiles,the laughs,the cries...

was she ready to give it all up?

no.

but she had to.

and she had to gather up the courage to do it.

she has had enough of jennie.

all she had to do was...

break up

with

her.