⚠3.7⚠

jennie and eunha were currently dancing together,occasionally glancing over at mina and jisoo,though they both looked away once seeing them kiss

eunha couldn't help,but sigh,which drew jennie's attention towards her.

"what is it?"

"do you even think we stand a chance?"eunha asked as she looked at jennie before chuckling a bit."i mean,look at us.don't we look pathetic trying to get our exes back who just so happen to be in a relationship together?"

jennie listened to her talk and just stayed silent in response,looking down for a moment.eunha was truly right.it was pathetic.and jennie had already tried to get her back three times already and she had failed.was it really worth it to continue?i mean,they do say,third time's a charm,but the third time already passed unsuccessfully.and truly,jennie was going to get tired of chasing someone who didn't love her back one day.maybe she should end it now.but she still loved jisoo and she was at least going to make sure she wouldn't get over her easily,but maybe jisoo already has gotten over her.

"let's date."eunha's request made her snap out of her thoughts.

"huh?"

"you and me.let's date."eunha smiled sweetly at jennie."look,i know this...relationship or whatever we have started,because we were trying to get our exes back,but you've grown on me and i kind of fancy you."

jennie didn't exactly take her seriously and thought she was joking,so she decided to tease her back a bit."hmm,really?i like to play hard to get most of the time."she chuckled a bit at eunha before smiling at her.

"i don't mind it."she mumbled before leaning in and pushing her lips against jennie's,which caused her eyes to widen slightly. she felt eunha's lips move slowly on hers,though she didn't know how to react.glancing behind eunha,she saw jisoo who was watching them, her eyes full of tears.she saw how jisoo gave her once last glance before running out of the room.

i'm sorry jisoo,but can't i move on,just like you did?

she closed her eyes slowly and kissed back,however it felt wrong..was it because those lips weren't the ones she craved?