⚠4.3⚠

jennie stood behind jisoo's apartment door

jennie stood behind jisoo's apartment door. she didn't know why she was there at the moment, since she knew jisoo and mina were still a thing.

knocking on the door, she waited outside for a few minutes in silence, listening the sound of footsteps rushing towards the door.

the door opened, revealing jisoo in a sporty attire. she did love sport clothes after all.

jennie flashed her a smile and was about to greet her, until she saw mina appear from behind jisoo.

"oh, it's you."mina mumbled as she then looked back at jisoo for a moment.

"hey. . .i just came here to ask if you were feeling better." jennie quickly came up with an excuse, only because jisoo was giving her a look that meant 'please don't say anything'.

"i am actually, thank you." she lightly smiled in return as she held the door open. "why don't you come on in?"

come in? and have to deal with seeing her and mina all lovey dovey? she'd rather choke.

"nah, i'm good." she fake smiled before lightly glaring at mina, who glared back at her in response.

"alright then, see you some other time." mina closed the door on her face, which made jennie hiss as she then sighed, looking down for a moment before leaving the apartment complex as she made her way to the playground next to her old highschool as she sat down on one of the swings from the swing set, swinging lightly back in forth.

for how long was this going to go on? for how long was she going to have to wait? when was jisoo going to even tell mina to end their relationship? was she even going to tell mina that?

a sigh escaped her lips as she looked down. it aches to see how the person you want the most in your arms is in someone else's arms.

"kim jennie."

she turned her head, only to see eunha smirking at her as she lightly smiled and watched how eunha sat down.

she had cut her hair and it now reached her jaw, while her fashion sense was still rebellious and badass as always. ripped skinny jeans with fishnet stockings underneath, a crop top and a leather jacket.

"why are you sitting all by yourself here? where's jisoo? did you two get together already?" eunha asked a ton of questions, which made jennie hold her hands up in surrender.

"one by one, please."

"jisoo's still with mina, isn't she?" the short haired female asked, while jennie only nodded, staring down at the ground as she swung even more.

"if she wants to be with you, she better end things with mina now. according to my agency, mina's been offered a modeling job in america and she has two plane tickets. one for herself and one for either another model or a significant other. i have a feeling she might ask jisoo to join her." eunha explained shortly, causing jennie's eyes to widen as she shook her head.

"jisoo would never accept. she wouldn't do that to me."

"i'm not saying she would."

the sunlight fell onto eunha's face, making her skin look paler and her hair look blonder. "i'm just saying what mina might do. as for jisoo she'll either accept or decline." she shrugged slightly.

jennie sighed as she looked up at the blue sky, watching the white fluffy clouds move slowly. "we both agreed to give 'us' another chance. jisoo's gonna break up with mina soon so. . ." she trailed off as she then glanced over at eunha, who rested her head on jennie's shoulder while trying to keep her balance on the swing.

"if you say so. hope you two last." eunha told her as she smiled up at jennie, who only bowed her head before looking around with furrowed brows once she heard a click.

eunha quickly straightened herself up as she looked around as well, biting on her lower lip in annoyance. "damn paparazzi." she hissed while jennie turned to look back at her.

"paparazzi?"

"yeah, the people who-"

"i know what a paparazzi is, you're not special." jennie cut her off and playfully rolled her eyes before standing up, trying to find the papparazi.

after a few minutes of looking around, she turned her attention to eunha, who had called her name and then showed her a picture that had just been taken earlier. it was eunha resting her head on jennie's shoulder. another picture of them looking into each-other's eyes and smiling to each-other. people were going to take that the wrong way for sure.

as if it wasn't worse enough, the caption of the photo was 'eunha and her rumored girlfriend?'