⚠4.6⚠

"jennie

"jennie." jisoo currently stood outside of the apartment jennie had rented. after their earlier argument, she had decided to talk to jennie and tell her that she wasn't going to go anywhere, however the younger hadn't listened. which is why, she was now currently outside of her apartment, the only thing separating the two was the white wooden door.

she didn't need the ticket. she didn't even plan on using it. that's what jennie needed to understand, but if only she would open the door and listen to her explanation so that this drawback would disappear.

"jennie, please."

no answer was heard on the other side of the door, however she knew jennie was there. she could hear her heavy breathing on the other side of the door and she would occasionally hear her sniffle.

"you're acting immaturely. open the door and let me explain."

a scoff was heard on the other side of the door. "immature? me? aren't i the one who's been wasting her time by chasing you, trying to get us together? but in the end, it's always been you, the one who's pushed me away and hasn't even made an attempt to try and fight for me. was mina better than me? did you enjoy those dates of yours? you could've just told me. you know, when you told me you were finally willing to give us another chance. . ." she was holding herself back from breaking down completely, although her voice kept wavering occasionally, which broke jisoo's heart. "i was on top of the world. i just wanted this to work, but it ended up being a flop. you played me, you played my heart, you played with my feelings! all of this time, i kept getting my hopes up, thinking this - this breakup would come to an end and that we would go back to the way we were before. i put everything into this, jisoo. my blood, my sweat, my heart and my tears. why don't you care? you just had to throw in the towel, didn't you? you just had to give up on us, no matter how much i tried."

jisoo stood silent as she heard the younger's sniffles. jennie wasn't the type to cry, but when she did cry, it would always shatter jisoo's heart slowly. she didn't want this. she didn't want any of it. why did things have to be like this?

"just leave. . .do me a favor and leave." jennie's voice was heard on the other side of the door as jisoo sighed.

"i won't."

"i said leave!" her voice wavered the more it rose. "i hate you." she whispered softly. "i hate how even during this my heart still beats as fast, i hate how i miss you so much, i hate how i want to feel your lips against mine, i hate that i love you. . ."

"then open the door! give us another chance!" jisoo said desperately as she slid down the door, resting her head against it as she placed her hand on the door. "nothing else is a setback to us anymore! we can finally go back to being together!"

when she didn't hear an answer in return, she sighed before carrying on with her words. "i never stopped loving you. it's always been you. mina started out as a distraction from you and i thought i had feelings for her, but it's always been you. you were the first and the last thing i thought about during my days without you. i missed you, your scent, your smiles, the way you'd roast people, your aegyos. . .i missed everything about you."

"why didn't you say this to me that morning after our breakup?" jennie cut her off as jisoo stood silent for a moment, running her hand through her hair.

"i didn't know what to say. but now i do and i just want you to know that i love you so endlessly much and that i'll never leave you to go to america with mina, so please, let me in." her heart already ached as she yearned for jennie's touch, kisses, hugs and everything else.

was jennie going to try again?

"i'm too tired of trying again. . ." came jennie's response, her voice sounding raspy and that's all it took for jisoo's heart to break.

---
planning to do a q&a soon so leave any questions to the characters:

jennie

jisoo

lisa

chaeyoung

mina

eunha