⚠2.6⚠

jisoo sighed as she rested her head on the counter

jisoo sighed as she rested her head on the counter.recently she had left her old job,because she had gotten tired of it.instead she now worked part-time as a florist.

it was a creative job?

mostly boring.

she didn't get a lot of customers and she would mostly just sit there on her phone or even take naps at times.

no,she didn't work alone since it was her mother's flower shop.

but even if she did,who would rob a flower shop?

the bell of the door rang as she straightened herself up and looked over at the customer. it was a female,but because of the light from outside she wasn't able to see her features clearly.

"can i get a bouquet of sunflowers?"

her voice seemed familiar.almost like jennie's.

"coming right up.for who may i ask?"

"i'm going to win a girl's heart."

jisoo blinked as she went to the sunflowers and grabbed a few."do you want me to use some wrapping paper?"

"yes.purple.it's her favorite color."

she did as instructed,grabbing the wrapping paper and wrapping the flowers with it.purple was her favorite color,too.not to forget the fact that the female sounded a lot like jennie.maybe it was jennie.

"jennie?"she asked as she quickly tied a ribbon around them and walked over to the counter,only to find jennie seated on it.

"i was wondering how long it was going to take you before you found out that i was right here."she chuckled and smirked a little."hi jisoo."