⚠5⚠

"are you sure you have everything with you?" jennie asked her again, making jisoo chuckle as she nodded and smiled

"i'm sure. i have everything with me. i don't have myself though. . .i'll probably get into the suitcase later." she mumbled, only then looking over at jennie and trying not to laugh once seeing her weirded out expression. no one understood her 4D personality and certainly, neither did jennie.

"i'll just get my luggage and go." jennie chuckled as she left the room, leaving jisoo on her own. a soft smile made her way to her face as she watched her leave for a moment, grabbing her things as well as she then went to look at herself in the mirror, smiling at her own reflection as she fixed her hair slightly.

afterwards, she grabbed her luggage, letting her feet take her to the front door, where jennie stood, waiting for her.

"the maknaes are here." jennie stated as she opened the front door, chaeyoung and lisa smiling brightly at the two as they waved at them.

"hello! we're so glad jensoo is back together!" chaeyoung squealed as she jumped up and down, followed by lisa, who started doing the same.

jisoo could only laugh as she then watched the two maknaes run around the front of the house, bumping into each-other occasionally.

"we need to get going." jennie spoke as she looked back at jisoo with a small smile.

she nodded in response and followed her to their van, putting their luggage in the back as she then looked back at the two maknaes, who were hugging each-other.

"we have to get going." jennie called to them.

eventually the four of them got into the van, jennie driving as jisoo rested her head against the window, watching the beautiful city of seoul fade behind as they got closer to the outskirts, where the airport was located.

currently they were heading to jejju. actually, just lisa and chaeng were planning to head there and had even booked a hotel, but ever since they heard about her and jennie getting together, they wanted to help them maintain a healthy relationship.

even though there was a bit of bad blood between her and lisa, jisoo didn't want it to ruin her vacation. besides, it's all in the past now.

the younger girls were already fast asleep in the back, while jisoo and jennie stood silent for most of the ride, not wanting to ruin their sleep.

"what do you want to do first when we get to jejju?" jisoo asked, finally breaking the silence as she looked over at jennie.

her eyes seemed distant, focused on the road ahead of her. "i haven't thought about it yet, but i'm sure i'll think of something when we get there."

jisoo hummed in response as she kept her gaze on the view out of the window, letting the rest of the ride go by in silence.

she didn't remember any events during the plane ride, since she was asleep during the whole ride. she only woke up when they landed and the four girls got their suitcases before grabbing a taxi.

the resort they were staying at, was huge. it was close to beach, probably a five minute walk to it and it had more than four pools. it even had a spa, which jennie seemed to like a lot since she was probably going to spend most of those days there.

the lobby had squeaky clean floors with salmon colored walls with a few beautiful flowers painted on them, while the ceiling had golden rims around it's corners, complimenting the golden chandeliers that hung from it. the lobby was so big that it could easily fit ten elephants inside.

once the girls got their key cards, they went to the elevator, waiting for it to get to their floor. something jisoo disliked, was the fact that the elevator was rather small and narrow, not having a lot of space for their suitcases to fit in as well.

but nonetheless, that wasn't a problem since she could easily take the stairs other times and wouldn't have to struggle with the elevator.

the elevator doors opened, followed by the usual bell sound as they walked out of it, each couple heading to their room door.

"our rooms are next to each-other." lisa pointed out as she used the key card to unlock the front door of her room, which she shared with chaeyoung.

jisoo nodded once noticing as she stared at the golden cursive numbers on the white door, which formed the number 43.

"just don't be too loud like you always are." jennie told them, but the younger couple seemed to have took it in the wrong since the two ended up blushing at the same time, which made jisoo laugh.

"shut up, kim jennie! as if you and jisoo won't be loud. you'll probably start shaking the bed, once you get in the room." lisa huffed as she and chaeyoung walked inside afterwards, closing the door behind them.

jisoo felt her cheeks heat up at lisa's words, shaking her head to purify her thoughts as she followed the chuckling jennie inside their hotel room.

their room was spacious with wooden parquet and rose gold colored walls. a big gold frame hung on the wall, portraying a red rose behind its glass. the bed was huge and the sheets were silk, their color matching the wall color. jisoo walked with her suitcase to her closet as she started unpacking her things, deciding not to procrastinate like jennie usually did. however to her surprise, jennie started unpacking her things too, which brought a small smile to her face.

eventually she was done, her eyes landing on jennie who just seemed to have gotten out of the shower, judging by the white towel around her and her damp hair. she still looked like a goddess, even after a shower.

she shifted her gaze back to the closet, taking a deep breath to calm down her heartbeat. jennie had that type of effect on her.

"have you thought of what we could do later?"

"well, for one, next to the spa, there's this jacuzzi tub. we could give that a try just for today?" jennie suggested as she stood in front of the vanity's mirror, located next to the closet as she applied some moisturizer to her face.

"sounds like a plan." jisoo smiled as she watched her for a moment before heading to the bathroom to have a shower as well.

though something she still hadn't noticed, was the fact that her phone was buzzing inside of her purse. and the caller ID, was none other than mina herself.