⚠0.5⚠

"why would you think so?"

"seriously jennie,this relationship isn't healthy for you."jennie huffed as she looked over at the blonde female,pursing her lips.

"i'm serious!"she exclaimed as she stood up,placing her hands on the table,her gaze on the elder.

jennie sighed as she calmly took a few sips from her drink,looking down at it as she played around with the straw.

"now you're ignoring me."she sighed as she sat back down and looked over at her.

break up with jisoo?

why?

just how exactly wasn't this relationship healthy?

why was she even listening to lisa?

"i think my relationship with jisoo is very healthy actually and you have nothing to do with it."jennie stated simply as she looked over at lisa with cold eyes.

"really?how exactly is it healthy if she's all you think of?look,i get it - you love her,but you're not even going out on dates or anything,so if i was you - i'd consider that relationship already over."she said as she put a few banknotes on the table and grabbed her bag."if anything happens,just know - i'm here for you."

with that she left,leaving jennie alone.she just stood there in silence,letting out a sigh as she grabbed her things and stood up,walking out of the cafe and walking around the streets,not really paying attention to where she was going.

her feet dragged her to her old highschool,her eyes landing on the playground next to it as she walked over to the swings and sat down on one of them,setting her bag down on the ground as she sighed and looked around.

she can still make things right...

right?