⚠4.8⚠

jisoo sighed as she checked the time

jisoo sighed as she checked the time. she and jennie were going to meet up in two hours. ever since they got back together, things had been going pretty smoothly to say the last. jennie has been so romantic lately, which is something unexpected since jennie was usually romantic in another type of way, if you get what i mean, but that's not the point. the point is, that her and jennie have been planning a week full of dates and places to visit to make up for the time they were apart.

she had already gotten out of the shower and was going through her closet, deciding on what to wear. she smiled once her eyes landed on jennie's clothes. since what happened two days ago, they've been trying to rebuild their relationship slowly and jennie had spent the night here after their talk.

it felt so nice to have her back.

wearing a green sweater and a pair of jeans, she dried her hair, put a little bit of makeup on before walking over to her nightstand. she opened the drawer and took out the envelope, which contained the ticket to america. mina was leaving in three days and she hadn't heard from her ever since their breakup. now don't get me wrong, jisoo loves jennie, but the thing here is, that her and mina were supposed to still be friends. since she's leaving and maybe they won't get to see each-other, she should buy her a small gift. though another thought crossed her mind, related to what she could do with the plane ticket.

a smile spread on her lips as she dialed jennie, waiting for her to pick up.

"jisoo? you know we still have an hour left until our date or do you want to go out now?" she could feel jennie smile on the other line, which made her heart skip a beat.

"yes, i know. i just. . .i have this idea. do you have eunha's number?"

                    *         *         *
there she was. waiting for eunha to show up, seated on a park bench while holding the white envelope on her hand. yes, you guessed right. she's going to give the ticket to eunha, because she thinks she deserves it. besides, jennie told her that eunha still had feelings for mina and maybe the feelings mina had for eunha were probably still there. some time together should get the sparks going between the two again.

"hello. you're kim jisoo, right?" she wore a black shirt, tucked underneath the black leather skirt which exposed her legs and the fishnet stockings she wore.

jisoo nodded with a smile as she patted the seat next to her. eunha sat down and looked back at jisoo, her hair framing her face perfectly. she couldn't help but mentally sigh. she's prettier than her. jennie could've easily gone for her and she seems like jennie's type more. the negative thoughts were making her feel insecure, however she pushed the thoughts away, knowing that everyone was beautiful and unique in their own way.

"i wanted to talk to you."

"well shit that doesn't sound good." eunha stated and chuckled afterwards, making jisoo laugh as she shook her head.

"no, no! hear me out first. you've heard about mina leaving, right?"

eunha's expression fell as she looked down sadly, nodding her head before looking back over at jisoo. she wasn't happy about it, anyone could see it in her eyes. that, besides the fact that she was also giving jisoo the sad eyes.

"so. . .a few days ago, she gave me this." she showed her the white envelope before handing it to eunha. "but i think you deserve it more than me. i'm pretty sure mina has some hidden feelings for you still."

eunha's eyes widened a bit as she looked down at the envelope in silence for a moment before sighing as she shook her head. "i can't accept this." she handed it back to jisoo before running her hand through her hair as she looked away.

"yes, you can! and you should!" jisoo stubbornly said as she gave her the envelope once again. "i won't use the ticket either way so it will just go to waste if i keep it. besides, i know that you're still in love with her and this could be your second chance to be with her. just give it a try, you won't regret it."

"you gave jennie a second chance?"

"we gave each-other a second chance." jisoo told her with a bright smile, the thought of jennie making her heart race. "you and mina will give each-other a second chance too, eventually. i'm sure of it."

eunha sighed as she smiled slightly afterwards, seeming convinced by her words, which was no surprise since jisoo always had a way with words. "thank you."

jisoo nodded as she smiled, only then checking the time as she shrieked slightly once seeing that she was late for her date with jennie. "i'd love to chat, but i've got to go." she told her quickly as she stood up. "you have my number so you can text me and tell me how it went. good luck!" with those words, she started running, making her way back to her house, where jennie was waiting on the porch, sitting down on the chair as she went through her phone. wearing a cream colored sweater, paired with a pair of blue skinny jeans, which showed off her curves. her eyes trailed off to her brown hair that fell over her shoulders, only then moving to her lush lips. she walked over to jennie and poked her head in her view, smiling brightly once jennie noticed her as she then pressed her lips against hers. she felt jennie pull her on her lap gently as she kissed back, her hands moving to her hips.

before the situation got out of hand, she pulled away and smiled as she looked into jennie's eyes.

"what took you so long?" jennie asked as she caressed jisoo's sides through the sweater.

"i gave the plane ticket to eunha." jisoo responded as jennie nodded slightly as she moved her hands to jisoo's thighs. "we didn't exactly get to talk that much, but i told her to tell me how it goes with mina."

jennie hummed in response as she leaned in, causing jisoo to close her eyes, thinking they'd share another kiss, however her cheeks flushed once her bottom lip was caught in between jennie's teeth.

"just don't get too close to her or i'll get jealous."

jisoo opened her eyes and pulled away as she giggled and shook her head. "i won't."

"good. let's go?"

she nodded and smiled, getting off jennie slowly as the two then held hands and started walking together. jisoo couldn't feel happier at the moment, a silly smile tugging her lips the whole walk. 

she was really lucky.