⚠0.9⚠

jennie sighed as she looked up at the night sky,continuing to swing a little

did jisoo know that she wasn't at home?

was she gonna get worried?

no.she was hanging out with chae after all.

"jennie?"

she turned her head to look over at jisoo as she slightly smiled at her."hey."

"what are you doing here?why aren't you home yet?"she asked worriedly as she sat down on the swing next to hers.

"oh..no reason."

"jennie,let's go home so we can talk."jennie looked back at her with furrowed brows.

was lisa right?

was their relationship over?

"i don't feel like coming home..."she trailed off as she looked up at the night sky,slightly smiling."beautiful,isn't it?"

jisoo looked up at the sky in silence before nodding slightly.

"just like you."jennie added before looking over at her.

she stood quiet,just looking into her eyes.

"jennie..i can't...do this..anymore."she mumbled as she bit the inside of her cheek.it was pretty clear that she was holding back her tears.

it felt as if her heart stopped beating for a moment."jisoo..you're not serious,are you?"she asked her with a chuckle,hoping that she was kidding.

the elder female just shook her head at her words as she wiped her tears and looked back at her."i'm sorry jennie,but i can't.you keep prioritizing your friends over me and i've pretended to be blind,letting it slide,but - i can't anymore.i just.."she sighed and looked away from her.

"are you...breaking up with me?"

the next words made her heart sink.

"yes.i'm sorry."she stood up from the swing."don't be out too late."

with that she disappeared out of jennie's sight.