⚠1.5⚠

a week passed by and jennie had just stayed inside the apartment

a week passed by and jennie had just stayed inside the apartment.she hadn't gone out,she hadn't eaten,she hadn't even bothered to get out of the bed.

"kim jennie!"lisa squeaked as she pulled the covers off her."i've given you a week to cry about jisoo and all.it's a new week and we're going out."

"go away,lisa."the elder female whined,throwing her pillow at the maknae,who grumbled and pulled her out of bed.

"i am not going away!"

jennie sighed as she looked over at the blonde female."fuck off."she hissed and pushed her away,walking to the bathroom and closing the door behind her as she took off her clothes and got in the shower.

last week..

she cried.

and cried.

and cried,until...

she thought she had gotten over jisoo,but the truth was..

she hadn't.

after finishing her shower,she wrapped a towel around herself and grabbed her clothes,throwing them in the dirty laundry basket as she walked out of the bathroom.her eyes landed on lisa,who was sitting on the bed,scrolling through her phone.

"lisa?"

it made lisa looked over at her.

"what do you wanna do?"

lisa grinned as she stood up and walked towards jennie."there's this party tonight and we're going whether you want to or not."

she sighed and rolled her eyes at lisa,who made her way to jennie's suitcase and took out a red dress along with a lingerie.

"interesting~"she hummed as she threw them on the bed."wear these."

"tsk,lisa what the hell?"she mumbled after lisa had walked out of the room.

it's not like it was a bad idea.it might actually help her get over jisoo.