⚠2.9⚠

kim jennie was jealous

in fact she was extremely jealous once she saw the picture jisoo had posted with this other girl called mina or something.

even her name didn't sound right for jisoo.

"mina?more like miNAHH."jennie grumbled as she scrolled through the comments,reading the conversation jisoo and mina had.

_mina:@4Djisoo babe we look so good

4Djisoo:@_mina you look beautiful❤

_mina:@4Djisoo only because you're next to me

jimIN:@4Djisoo @_mina awww you guys are so cute

"cute my ass."she sighed as she set her phone down,glancing up at the ceiling as she teared up yet again."why did i fuck up?"she asked herself,practically having a monologue with herself.

soon enough,she decided to talk to lisa and ask her for advice,something she would do rarely.wiping her tears,she texted lisa.

                           *
"here,try this out babe."lisa hummed as she held a spoonful of chocolate yogurt,watching rose as she took the spoon in her mouth.

jennie sighed as she rested her chin on the palm of her hand,watching them both in annoyance.they had been doing this for the past ten minutes and they had really started to get on her nerves.

"i don't even get paid enough to endure this bullshit."she mumbled and pursed her lips.

lisa laughed a little and then put the spoon back in the yogurt before looking over at jennie."sorry.either way,you wanted to talk about jisoo?"

"isn't she dating that kim mina chick?"chae asked as she continued eating her yogurt,only then to hiss a bit at lisa once the younger nudged her.

"yeah.they're dating.but i don't give any fucks.i want jisoo back.she was mine first."

"aren't you a little too jealous?"chae asked as she put the spoon down.

"i'm not jealous.i'm territorial.there's a big difference."jennie hissed as she scrolled through her phone."i just need to win her back."

"i might have an idea..."

--
MIC DROP REMIX KILLED ME.