⚠3.8⚠

jisoo walked out of the room,her eyes full of tears after witnessing eunha and jennie kiss and what made her even more mad was the fact that jennie was looking at her straight in the eye the whole time

jisoo walked out of the room,her eyes full of tears after witnessing eunha and jennie kiss and what made her even more mad was the fact that jennie was looking at her straight in the eye the whole time.was she doing this to hurt her?

she wiped her tears as she rested herself against the wall before sliding down as she ended up sitting down on the floor,not caring about the expensive champagne colored dress being wrinkled.she just stood there,staring at the wall as more tears rolled down her cheeks.what was this?now that mina helped her open her eyes and see that she loves jennie and no one else is the time when the universe goes against her?

what is this cruelty?

why her?couldn't she be with the one she loved?

she blamed herself.she blamed it all on herself that the situation ended like this.jennie falling for eunha.the thing she feared mostly.that's why she wanted to know about eunha from mina.because she didn't want eunha to take jennie away from her,wasn't it?she never cared about mina's exes.and she wouldn't have cared if eunha was with someone else.but it was jennie who she was with.

they say,"you only know you really love someone when you let them go",and it was true.it was so true to jisoo.

jisoo clutched her chest as she started hyperventilating.it hurt so much.it hurt even more than death.

soon enough,she was having a hard time to breathe,gasping for air as black dots started to surround her vision.

jennie.

that's the last thing she thought of.

it didn't take long before she passed out,her body laying down on the ground as she didn't move a single inch.