⚠0.3⚠

"hey jennie!"

"hey jennie!"

she looked over at the younger who sat down in front of her,who was playing around with the straw of her drink.

"come on jennie,it's the fifth time i've called you."

jennie didn't answer.

she just looked over at the table that was closest to the window,her eyes landing on the bottle of water on top as she smiled slightly,remembering when they had a water fight.

jennie walked over to jisoo,who was washing the dishes and hugged her from behind,resting her chin on her shoulder."hey."

"hey."

she giggled and splashed some of the water on her,causing jennie to back off for a moment.

"what the hell?"

and without saying anything else,jisoo laughs and runs out the kitchen.

"oh no you didn't!"jennie hissed as she opened the fridge,grabbing a bottle of water and following her outside to the backyard.

it was back when they decided to take a week off together and rented this house near the beach.

jisoo laughed as she tried her best to dodge jennie's attacks,but ended up getting wet from head to toe.it didn't take long before jennie tackled her to the ground and chuckled,their noses touching together as they both laughed.

"what are you gonna do now?"jisoo asked as she smiled at her,her eyes shinning.

"this.."

she pressed her lips against hers and felt jisoo kiss back.it was a simple,slow and gentle kiss.different from the others.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

"jennie."

her gaze went from the bottle of water to the girl who sat down in front of her.

"maybe you should break up."