⚠3.3⚠

"and this photoshoot was a lot of fun to shoot since my girlfriend was also there

"and this photoshoot was a lot of fun to shoot since my girlfriend was also there."mina stated as she smiled brightly.

"if we've heard correctly you've already broken up with eunha?"the interviewer asked from behind the camera.

mina stood silent for a moment before replying as she ran her hand through her hair."me and eunha..it's all in the past.i like to live in the present where i have a beautiful girlfriend that loves me."

"remind me why you still love this person?"jennie questioned as she sat down next to eunha and glanced over at the TV where the interview continued.

eunha sighed in response."i don't get it..has she gotten over me completely?"

"i thought so too with jisoo at first,but maybe she's just hiding it."she stated with a small shrug."or she has convinced herself that she has forgotten about you."

"how are things going with you and jisoo?"

her question made jennie go silent as she sighed a bit and leaned back."work in progress.how about you and mina?"

"work in progress."eunha replied as she chuckled a bit."although,in honor of mina gaining popularity and modeling for that famous american magazine,there will be a type of ball tonight. and of course,i'm on the list since i'm also a model and you,dear jennie.."she began as she leaned closer to her."are my plus one."

jennie blinked as she looked back at the female."are we trying to get mina jealous?"

eunha paused for a moment as she then nodded in response."that,yes,but jisoo will be there too."she stated as she then smirked a bit."so dress up as sexily as you can. we're going to win our exes back."

jennie smirked in return,liking the plan.

she was going to try and win jisoo yet again.

but..

what was going to happen if she didn't want to get back again?

that's a question that she can't answer.

not yet.