⚠1.7⚠

the moment jennie walked in the room,all she could hear was the loud music and the sound of chatter and laughter

taking a good look around,she couldn't really see much since there were a lot of people.most of them were drunk already,dancing to the music.

she looked back at lisa,who just flashed her a smile before grabbing two red cups and handing one to her.

jennie smiled slightly in return as she took a sip of her drink, looking around,only then did she see chae and jisoo,which caused her to almost choke on her drink.

what?

why was jisoo here?

why was she even with chae?

she watched as jisoo and chae laughed with each-other,causing her grip to tighten around the red cup.

"jennie?"

she snapped out of her trance and looked over at lisa."what happened to you and chae?"

lisa shrugged slightly."guess we both started liking different people."she mumbled as she moved closer to jennie."oh,they're here."

"i can see that!you're not special."jennie grumbled as she took a few more sips from her drink,soon emptying the cup.

lisa looked back at the elder female,raising a brow."whoa there.."

"i'm gonna go talk to her."she mumbled as she set the cup down and then started walking towards jisoo and chae,since she couldn't handle them laughing together anymore.

jisoo was hers.

well, she was..

but that doesn't mean she can't win her back.