⚠3.9⚠

"oh my god!someone help!"a young girl called the moment she opened the door to walk out of the room

a few people ran there,including mina as gasps were heard.mina turned around to face jennie and eunha,who had now stopped dancing and were looking over at the group of people, wondering what was wrong.

jennie let go of eunha and made her way towards the group of people, pushing through them to see...

jisoo.

on the ground.

looking lifeless.

her face paled as she started to feel lightheaded for a moment.no,no,no,no!this couldn't be happening!her mask fell off her hand as she kneeled in front of jisoo,checking her pulse only to feel that it was a bit weak.

"jisoo,you're gonna be okay."jennie mumbled,her eyes filling with tears as she quickly took out her phone,about to dial an ambulance.

"i got it."mina stated as she put her phone in her purse."i already called them.they're on their way."

jennie nodded as she blinked her tears away and looked down at jisoo,pulling her towards herself slowly as she wrapped her arms around her.

"the ambulance is on its way.hang in there,please."she whispered softly as she looked down at jisoo's peaceful face,placing her hand on her cheek and caressing it lightly.

"i'm sorry everyone,but the party has to end here.thank you all for coming."mina announced as the people started leaving the mansion one by one,until it was just eunha,mina,jennie and the unconscious jisoo left.

once hearing the ambulance sirens,jennie was about to pick her up but before she knew it,jisoo was being carried by mina.

"i got it."she stated again and walked over to the gates,struggling a bit with carrying jisoo.although jisoo really was a light weight,the fact that mina was wearing five inch heels didn't help.

jennie sighed as she rolled her eyes at mina's statement and walked over to her,helping her carry jisoo."you obviously don't."

they both walked over to the ambulance car,the paramedics getting the stretcher out of it as they rushed towards jennie and mina.

never had jennie though, she would see this day.and she hopped that once jisoo was okay again,she'd never see a day like this again.

her and mina almost fought each-other to get in the ambulance with a few of the paramedics.though jennie was faster since she could easily run in the heels she was wearing.once getting inside,the paramedics closed the doors and the ambulance drove away,leaving mina and eunha together.