⚠2.4⚠

"back when we were together,i was an idiot who wasn't a good girlfriend to you and i'm sorry for that

"back when we were together,i was an idiot who wasn't a good girlfriend to you and i'm sorry for that."jennie started as she grabbed the elder female's hands."i put my friends before you and i didn't realize how much you're worth it.you don't know how much someone's worth until you lose them.and it happened to me.ever since we broke up,i've been a wreck and i'm sure you've been one too.i just miss you so much and i still love you.i want you back,but i don't know if you do too.i've tried my hardest to forget about you,but i can't.i just...i love you so much.my whole world is colorful,brighter and happier when you're around.i love your stupid jokes,the nicknames you've given me,your smiles,your laugh.i love everything about you.
you're the first thing i think about when i wake up and the last thing i think about before i go to sleep.you're always on my mind and i don't think i can live like this.i did a horrible mistake and all i'm asking for is a second chance.please.."

jisoo listened to the younger female talk as she then lightly bit on her lower lip,not sure of what to even say.

yes,jennie did indeed apologize,but that didn't change everything.

"jennie.i want to.i want to give you another chance so much,yet i can't.you've hurt me so much and i've tolerated you so many times.i don't think i can go through that again."

jisoo looked at jennie carefully, biting on her lower lip as she saw how jennie's expression fell.

"i'm sorry,jennie."she mumbled after a bit which caused the younger female to look up at her.

"no."jennie mumbled as she stood up and went to her room,grabbing her things from last night."i'm sorry.for loving you."she said coldly once she walked back to the kitchen."have a good life with chae."she spat as jisoo's chest tightened at her words.

with that the younger female left,slamming the door closed as the elder female slightly jumped in surprise before sighing.

had she done the right thing?

of course.

she had tolerated jennie enough.

she needed to move on and so did jisoo.