⚠0.7⚠

"jennie?are you okay?"

she looked up,her eyes landing on jisoo as she quickly wiped her tears with the sleeve of her school uniform and looked back at her as she started swinging with her feet on the ground.

"what do you want?"

jisoo sighed at the younger as she sat down on the swing next to her."i didn't say you could sit down next to me."

"stop being so cold."jennie scoffed as she turned her head to look at her.

"i didn't ask for your opinion."

"jennie,seriously - what's wrong?"

"nothing."

"lies."the younger rolled her eyes in annoyance as she looked back at jisoo.the school uniform suited her figure perfectly.

"jennie."

she blinked a couple of times as she looked over at the elder,slightly blushing since she had been caught staring.

"if you don't want to tell me that's fine.i'm just worried."she looked over at her as she stood up and took a few steps forwards,probably wanting to go back.

jennie stood up and followed after her slowly and when she was close enough to the school's building,she dragged her to the back since no one was there and pinned her to the wall.

"why do you care?"she asked as she looked into the elder's eyes.

"stop it.i know you don't love me back jennie."jennie's eyes widened slightly.

"why do i love someone who doesn't love me in return?why do i cry over you when you didn't hurt me?why do i always think of you,even if you never think of me?why do i always wait for you when you've never waited for me?tell me why!"she continued as she pushed jennie off her and bit on her lower lip slightly.

"jisoo..."

"don't."

"i..."she sighed as she looked away from the elder."i do."

"lies."

"i really do."she placed her hand on her cheek and pressed her lips against hers.

she needs to try and make things better before she loses jisoo completely.

and she can't lose her.

she actually loves her...