⚠4.2⚠

kim jisoo was exhausted and didn't know how to answer to mina's proposal

it had only been a day since she got out of the hospital and she had spend the day with mina, thinking that she was going to break up with her eventually, but it was hard for her.

the day was spent dining out and then mina had taken her to a park near the lake, spread the blanket she had taken with her on the ground and sat down, letting jisoo lie down and rest her head on her lap. it was nice. the fresh air, the sound of birds chirping and the shade that the trees were giving.

she remembered relaxing completely and closing her eyes for a moment, sighing in content.

"jisoo."

jisoo hummed in response as she opened her eyes and looked up at mina with a questioning look, waiting for her to speak. judging by the look on her face, it wasn't something good.

"i'm going to leave soon in a week." mina answered as she ran her hands through jisoo's hair, making her relax even though she felt tense after hearing her words.

"leave? where? why?"

the questions flooded out of her lips one after the other as she quickly sat up and looked over at mina in confusion.

in response to all of that, mina placed her hands on her shoulders. "calm down." she chuckled and smiled at her lightly, more of a sad smile, which made jisoo's heart churn.

"mina..." she trailed off, a frown on her lips as she kept thinking about what she said earlier.

however, her mind became blank once she felt mina's lips on hers as she kissed back, placing her hand on her cheek for a moment before then being reminded of jennie, which made her pull away.

mina was taken aback since jisoo wasn't one to pull away so soon, however she only smiled.

"i am moving to america, because an american agency wanted me to model for them and after a lot of thinking, i decided to sign the papers and accept the terms and conditions along with it."

jisoo smiled brightly as she hugged mina tightly. "i'm happy for you!" she told her as she then pulled away, frowning slightly as she sighed. "but i'm also sad that you didn't tell me about this earlier."

"i'm not finished yet." mina chuckled as she sweetly smiled at jisoo, dimples appearing on her cheeks. "but maybe i'll ask you another time."

"ask me what?"

"ask you to come with me."

"come with you?"jisoo asked, completely surprised by her offer.

mina nodded in response as she grabbed jisoo's hands, holding them as if she wasn't going to hold them anymore.

"to america. we can buy a house together and-"

"am i supposed to just completely erase my life here? how can you assume i'll just leave?"

"assuming you love me, i thought you'd come with me."

jisoo's heart stopped beating for a single second once hearing mina's words. she knew, she knew she loved jennie, yet she was acting like this. why?

"why?"

"because i need you. more than you need me."