⚠4.9⚠

jennie sighed as she put on her roller skates, already contemplating whether this was a good idea

jennie sighed as she put on her roller skates, already contemplating whether this was a good idea. her facial expression showed it all. she couldn't even remember the last time she went roller skating.

"still scared?" jisoo asked with a bright smile plastered on her lips as she stood up, skating over to her easily before crouching down to her level.

"why am i even doing this?" jennie asked with a pout.

"because you love me." jisoo laughed as she helped jennie stand up. her legs already wobbled, because she was scared of falling, which made her squeak as she gripped jisoo's hands harshly.

"you can do this, come on."

jennie shook her head stubbornly, not wanting to even try. "i'm scared!" she complained, her heart beating fast as she started to feel a little lightheaded.

"look, even babies are skating."

she looked around, seeing a few little kids as they skated around easily, without a care in the world, meanwhile here she was, scared to death.

"come on." jisoo started skating while holding jennie's hands and leading her to the skating area.

the warm colored lights that fell onto the wooden floor, the 80's vibe and the music, it was all making her dizzy.

she let out a shriek as jisoo skated around while pulling her along. a few kids looked towards her direction, which made her close her eyes shut.

she felt jisoo stop skating as she opened her eyes and looked at jisoo's face. "are you okay?"

jennie shook her head like a little kid, a small pout on her lips. "i'm scared."

"how are we going to do this?"

she shrugged slightly as she gripped onto the metal bar for dear life, while jisoo chuckled and shook her head lightly. roller skating was so not her thing. she was surprised how jisoo was so good at this. the only reason she agreed to come here in the first place, was because she wanted to see jisoo happy.

"why don't i just hold onto your waist as you skate around?" she suggested after a bit as she slowly let go of the metal bar.

jisoo nodded and smiled before turning her back at her. "alright, but don't hold on too tight or else we'll both fall." she laughed softly as jennie placed her hands on her sides, following jisoo as she started to skate around, a bright smile plastered on her face.

jennie started to relax a little, however from time to time she was scared that she'd end up falling. roller skating felt weird. probably jisoo enjoyed the feeling of flying, you could call it, but for jennie on the other hand, it wasn't something she liked.

"you need to start letting go of me eventually and try to skate on your own." jisoo told her as she slowed down a little.

jennie gripped even harder. "no!" she declined immediately, which made jisoo laugh softly as she continued skating.

her grip tightened, which resulted into the both of them falling on the wooden floor. jennie was the first one to fall, pulling jisoo along. the way she fell was quick. she landed on the floor in less than a second, groaning softly.

"are you alright?" she heard jisoo ask as she grabbed her hand and pulled herself up.

"no, my butt hurts." she complained in a whiny voice, pouting afterwards as she held her hands up to jisoo.

the elder female chuckled as she grabbed her hands and skated over to the metal bar.

"this isn't my thing." jennie sighed as she slowly skated over to the stool, sitting down and taking of her skates while jisoo leaned against the metal bar.

"that's alright then i guess. i'm just glad you came here with me, even if you don't like roller skating. it means a lot." jisoo smiled brightly at her. under the colorful lights, her lips looked so lush. a strong desire to feel those lips went through jennie as she slowly stood up and walked over to jisoo, placing her hands on her cheeks before pressing her lips against hers. her lips were soft and tasted like cherries. it was addicting. but she didn't want to take it further, which is why she pulled away and smiled at jisoo.

"i like seeing you happy."