Just the author's warm greetengs.

Hey you! Yeah, you, the beautiful human being who just clicked on my new book. I would like to thank you for choosing to read it or even if it was just an accidental click. Was it an accidental click? Oh, well, then... get back there and continue searching for the right book for you.

But I hope you won't get bored while reading my book or regret reading it whatsoever.

I enjoy writing and putting my vivid imagination in words. And this book is just that: simply out of my imagination. I thought of the concept while walking home from school one day. Outside was already pretty dark. Something started shuffling behind me and my first thought was "What if someone kidnapped me right now?" Then I asked myself out of the blue, "but what if they mistook me for another person?"

That's how it all started :) (it sounds stupid doesn't it? Yeah.)

Since then I was perfecting the plots and the backgrounds of the story and all the characters until I could start publishing my work here. It took me a while but I finally managed to post the first few chapters. At first, it may seem boring, like really boring (just bear with me :D) , but the next chapters are planned to be full of Willa's humourless jokes and sarcastic remarks with loads of actions. Plus, Silvio's here to cool it all down with his cold glare.

I also put together a Spotify playlist so you can listen to what I listened while writing it :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6m0tBoL4gIlEIKxXTYpTQL

I now notice how long this author's note is so I don't wanna stall even more and I'll leave you to it then. Byeeee.

 Byeeee

P.S. Let's just appreciate how cute he is 💜