3 | Im Fine...

People ask me why is it hard to trust people

"Please I need more time!"

My answer...

Why is it so hard to keep a promise?

"Where is the rest of my money. This is $400 your $1000 short!"

The man was sweating bullets. Well he was corned by me, Alex and Nick, in a dark alley. Soooo...

"I-I know I just n-need more t-time," He stutters. "Please Raven."

"Yea well, so does a lot of people. " I held out my hand and Alex hands me the gun.

"N-no wait I can get-

And just like that... I shot him. Before he could even finish his sentence.

"You know what to do." I handed the gun to Nick and they both nodded. "See you guys back at the house."

Raven is my nickname apparently. I've been given the name ever since Jayce died. What does it mean?

I have no idea. But what I do know is once they people find out who I am, they start to act differently.

My thoughts were cut short once I noticed a second shadow. I cautiously took my phone out and held it in a angle to see the reflection behind me.

I fucking hate anxiety.

My heart started to race.

Black hoodie.

He's back.

FlashBack

"Zoe are you listening to me?"

"Huh... I'm sorry Jade. What did you say?" This is the fourth time I've done this today.

"Never mind."

"No tell me... I hate when you do that!"

"And I hate when you tune me out."

"I wasn't tuning you out."

"I said do you want to-

"Have you noticed that black hoodie. I think he's following us."

"See that's exactly what I mean! Look he's not following us.... there's no hoodie, no guy... we're safe, OKAY?"

"Okay."

End of FlashBack

Anxiety is like having two people living in your head. One is logical and the other is paranoid.

I start to walk faster then my average pace. I look back to see him walking a bit faster. That's when I started to run, I took a sharp turn into another dark alley.