24 | Point For Me

Moving on.

It's hard.

But the truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.

"You look like crap."

I slowly open my eyes to see a smirking Jordan.

"I hate you," I croaked, placing my head back down on the granite counter in the kitchen. "I look great."

"Mhm."

I guess me wearing a white camisole, plaid pajama shorts and a big grey cover up doesn't help my case.

"Damn, Jade was not kidding when she made you go sober." I could hear the amusement in Jordan's voice. Which irritates the crap out of me.

"Nope," I say with low enthusiasm, lifting my head to look at him. I rested my cheek against the cold counter, spreading my arms across the counter.

I haven't slept well since the day I quit drinking, Which was like three days ago. The first day I had tremors and sweats. Then I had anxiety and now disturbed sleep. Jordan commenting on how crappy I look is not helping.

He starts to snicker, "Honestly, I don't know how your single you're just so... cute."

"I hate you."

"You love me." He laughs again but immediately shuts up when a door slams.

I lifted my head to see Nick storming out of the interrogation room. Jordan sighs running his hand over his face.

"That bad?"

"He hasn't said a word since he got here."

"How's Logan taking it?"

I haven't seen Jayce since he was brought here. I told them I don't want anything to do with him.

"Not well." He shakes his head, now looking as crappy as me.

"Now who's looking crappy." I smirk wiggling my eyebrows.

"I hate you."

"You love me." I say with my eyes not fully open due to the lack of sleep.

"NO, YOU CANT KEEP ME FROM HIM! FUCK OFF!" What sounded like Logan's voice. Jordan and I ran into the living room seeing Alex on the ground.

"He- he's drunk..." Alex stutters.

Jordan and I exchanged worried looks before running into the first room. Where we could see them from the 2 way glass.

Logan was shouting at Jayce but he didn't seem worried one bit. That's when he took out a gun aiming it at Jayce.

"I got this-

"No, I got this." I fixed my cover up and tied my hair up in a messy bun. As I walked in I got slightly dizzy, light headed, I held onto the wall catching my balance. "Logan, what's going on?"

"He won't talk... he just... I just want answers!" His voice cracked while still aiming a gun towards Jayce. "Just fucking talk!" He takes the safety off the gun, wiping the sweat from his face with his free hand.