18 | Just Shut Up!

Every person has at least one secret that would break your heart.

"Y-youre supposed to be dead," Nick broke the silence while the others stood there in shock.

Once he took his mask off it was like everything was in slow motion. I was boiling inside, if I could shoot him I would. I cant believe he would do this, I don't even know him anymore.

"Your supposed to be dead," Nick repeats. "Yo-youre supposed to be dead."

"Stop saying that." Alex mutters not taking his eyes off of Jayce who stood from across the hall.

"Okay, why arent you dead," He rephrases still in shock.

"Missed me?" Jayce finally spoke.

No, not really!

I started to hear faint police sirens. I snap my head around and so did the others. Except for Nick who was still in shock.

Ive never seen him like this, so out of it. He was always put together, never showed fear always calm.

"Thats my cue," I heard Jayce chuckle.

Jayce is right, we need to get going if we don't want our asses- oh my god I cannot believe him. I cannot believe Jayce left already. Asshole!

"We need to go," I finally spoke up as I did I started to jog towards the exit.

When we got outside Jack already had the car running. We all piled in without any words being said.

The car ride was silent, dead silent. Nobody dared to talk or look at one another. I think nobody didn't say anything because Jade was in the car. There was so much tension in the car it was unbearable.

"Jack, can you take her up please," Logan finally broke the silence. Jack nods, pulling in front of the condo.

"Let's go." Jack helped Jade out of the car while we watched them walk in.

Logan slid over to the driver's seat and started the engine. Not bothering to put his seat belt on, he stomped his foot on the gas. Speeding down the busy road, swerving cars.  Then Making a sharp turn down an alley.

"Everybody out!" Logan hissed, slamming the car door as he got out.

I'm walking into unknown territory. There's no way in telling how this conversation is about to go down. I've never seen him this upset before, never.

"How long?" Logan crossed his arms standing in a very intimidating stance.

I rose an eyebrow and tilted my head, "How long-"

"How long have you known he was alive?" Logan began to grow impatient. "Tell us the truth."

"About 3 weeks."

" 3 weeks!" Alex eyes widen.

"... and you didn't tell us?" Logan speaks again with a cold tone.

"He's supposed to be dead," Nick repeats again.

Question after question.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us?"

Statement after statement.

"3 weeks!"

They just kept talking and talking.