10 | My Gang

Many ignore what they don't want to deal with. Ignoring doesn't change things. It doesn't make them go away.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, OUT?"

"I've been out. Now let's go."

"OUT?"

"Is there an echo in here or... yes Jordan I've been out. Now I'm back and now I want to go to the mall. So let's go!" I exclaimed trying to keep my cool.

"Zoe maybe you shouldn't-"

"I'm fine!"

"Zoe you locked yourself in your room for a week. You disappear for two-"

"Jack, stop talking!" I watched as Jordan and Jack exchanged looks, worried looks. "Ether you come with me or I'm going by myself."

"I'll go." I heard a voice I hadn't heard in a while. I turn my body to see Logan, standing at the top of the staircase.

His hair was swished to the side. He wore a grey shirt and dark jeans. He hasn't looked that clean in a while.

"Hell no!" Jordan spoke again.

"Finally, let's go!" I grabbed my leather jacket and headed towards the elevator. I felt a hand grab my arm. I snapped my head around to see Jordan. "I'm fine."

"You said that so many times it's not even a word anymore."

"Seriously, I'm fine." I looked him in the eyes before kissing his cheek. "I love that you care but seriously I will kill you if you won't let me go."

Denying what you feel will not make it go away. It ensures that it never gets resolved.

After a long awkward drive later. We finally made it to the mall. Why did I want to go to the mall? Because-

"Why are we at the mall?" Logan finally broke the silence and my thoughts.

"Because we can, just because we are in a gang. Doesn't mean we can't do normal teenage things." I say causing him to smirk. "Shut up, I just wanted to get out of the house."

"Your screwed up." He starts to laugh.

"So are you, man whore."

"Bitch."

"That's it? Man your loosing your touch." He lightly pushes me with his shoulder. I missed this, us hanging out. Ever since he died he's- we've never been the same.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles but not to the point where I couldn't understand him. I could tell by his body language, lack of eye sight, confidence. I could tell he was serious.

"Me too." I smile trying to lighten the mood before a giant ear piercing alarm went off. The people including us covered our ears hovering over.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Logan shouts over the loud alarm. Suddenly, people started to scatter and run the other way, our way.

I lost Logan in the chaotic crowd, people kept running passed me, shoving my shoulder. That's when I heard gun shots, several of them being fired.

"Shit." I saw little girl around 4 crying on the floor. She must lost her mom. I ran over and crouched at her level. "Hey it's okay, what's your name?"