27 | Arguing

Life goes on...
Wether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking what could've been.

"You want us to forget?"

"We need a day where these passed few weeks hasn't happened. To just go and be normal like the rest of the gangs are. Let's get crazy stupid drunk like we used to." I watched the guys look at each other for approval. Who seem to be on the fence about it.

"Just for today?" Logan speaks up, which throws me completely off guard.

"Just for today."

"Okay... we're in." Nick shrugs before walking up stairs.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." Jordan confirms before kissing my cheek. I watched the guys jog up the stairs to their rooms.

It's been exactly three days since he's "escaped". Logan has been pretty good in the passed three days, which is scary. It's good but it's scary. Alex and Jordan have been keeping themselves busy with a few drug deals. And Nick, he's been quiet like hasn't spoke in three days quiet. Until now which was shocking.

Me, well-

"Zoe, we're ready!"

Thank god... saved by the bell.

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Go ahead I gotta park the car."

I watched the guys shuffle out of the car one by one, I could here music blasting from the entrance.

"Wait, I thought you don't drink anymore? You're sober now, remember?" Alex pokes his head through the door resting his hand on the roof.

"Consider me as your designated driver for the night." Alex smiles while he slams the door shut. "Don't slam the door!"

"Thanks for this." Logan shyly smiles poking his head through the drivers window. "Your a good friend."

No Im not.

Flashback

"DAMN IT... HES GONE!" Logan screams sweeping his arm across granite counter knocking the vase off the kitchen counter. I watch as the glass shatter into a million pieces, scattering across the floor.

"How?" Jordanʻs puzzled face matched with Alexʻs as they stared at one another. Suddenly, they all turned to me for answers.

Oh no, do they know? Do they have any idea what I've done?

Do they know that I was the one that let him free?

"You were the last to speak to him? What did he say to you on the roof top?" Logan snapped, causing everyone to nod and agree. Including Nick who was silent the entire time.

"He said... he said that he doesn't care about us. He's with the Black Dragons now, I'm sorry." The words stung, I could tell by their hurt facial expressions. It was like stabbing them in the back.  "It's time to move on."

End Of FlashBack

"Don't go soft on me, go!" I sighed once he left my window. I watched the guys walk through the entrance before shifting the gear out of park.

"SHIT!" I stomp my foot on the break, clenching the steering wheel; once I see a muscular figure in front of my car.

"You fucken bitch, watch it! Stupid slut shouldn't be driving!" He yelled at me from the front of my car. I swung open my car door and got out.