6 | Distracted?

Secrets and lies manage to get out. No matter how careful you are, you will get caught.

"You fucking bitch!"

"How did you get in here?" I calmly asked with slight irritation in my voice.

"Does it matter?  All that matters is that your a dead slut!" Looks like another whore managed to get in the penthouse.

"You sure you're not looking in a mirror?" I start to laugh at my cheesy comment.

"Shut up!" She clenches her hands tight around the gun. So tight her knuckles became white.

I pretended to zip my mouth and lock it.

"Because of you, Jayce is dead! Because of you-"

Nothing I haven't heard before. I need to get her out of here before the guys come back from handling things.

"Or maybe he killed himself to get away from you!"

That's a new one... I tuned in at the wrong moment.

"Careful, you'll might break a nail." As I see her clenching the gun harder.

"SHUT UP!"

Just hang on.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. Suddenly I heard a few guns go off, everything happened so fast. I was on the ground with Jordan hovering over me.

"Are you insane? Why didn't you move?" Jordan yelled as I laid there in shock.

"S-sorry I was distracted."

"Distracted? How are you distracted when a psycho is pointing a gun at you?" Jordan scolds as if I were a five year old.

"Not the first time," I mutter.

"What?"

"If you guys want a few moments alone... we can come back." Alex amused with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Alex take care of the body, Now." Jordan orders as he helped me from the floor.

"What happened?" Nicks voice lowers, sign of being serious.

"I'm fine."

"You almost got killed!"

"But I didn't."

"But you could have."

"Yeah, But I didn't. So can we go now." I looked at Nick for help and he nods his head.

"Yeah, Zoe is right. We better go before the bank gets too crowded." Nick walks to the elevator without hesitation. I didn't dare to look at Jordan. I knew he wasn't gonna drop this.

"Alex, meet us there?" I question as he cleans up the blood on the floor.

"Yeah, yeah." He says unenthused.

The car way to the bank, all Jordan did was try to get me to explain myself. But I didn't crack.

Everyone had their masks on except for me. I don't care if they see me, not anymore.

When we walked in everyone was on the floor already. I saw men  guarding the doorway to the safe in the back.

Another one siting on the counter playing on his phone.

"Are you kidding me?" I noticed the black dragon tat on his neck.

"We got to stop meeting like this." He hopped off the counter. "Really wish I could stay and chat but I can't." He snapped his fingers signaling the two men to attack.

"Nick, Logan get the money. Jordan your with me." I ordered and they nodded. I noticed the same guy that keeps trying to kill me was in front of me.

I know because I saw his  signature tattoo. On his forearm. This time he was wearing a black t-shirt, not a hoodie.

I took out my gun to shoot him but he quickly knocked the gun out of my hands. I threw in a couple of punches before he caught one. 

He pulled me into his body and turned me around. So that his arm was around my neck as he held onto one arm.

"Just can't stay away." He finally whispers.

"You can speak." I elbowed his stomach  breaking free from his hold. "Who knew?"

"Funny." With that he punched me right in the stomach. Then again in the face. I spat out blood before continuing. "You just won't give up huh?"

"Nope."

"Just keep holding on."

"W-what?" I recognized that voice, that phrase. Catching me off guard he managed to knock me to the ground.

He quickly hovered over me. I wrapped my hands around his neck, trying to choke him. He took out a knife and held it towards my neck.

"Last words, Bella."

Who the hell is this bastard?!

Do it!

My conscience kept telling me.

Do it!

Without hesitation I ripped his mask off.

I felt like the whole world had stopped. Like time was frozen. Seeing his face froze me.... I couldn't move, breathe, speak.

He couldn't ether all he did was stare at me. Until I managed to finally say...

"Jayce?" I whisper causing everything around me to un pause itself.

He quickly put his mask back on. The next thing I knew the Black Dragons was running out of the bank.

Just like that...

GONE.