14 | Two Weeks

"I specifically told you not to interfere with them! What do you do? Interfere!"

"They were asking for it."

"I'm still talking!"  I snapped at Logan, he immediately shut up.

"Who the hell started it?"

They were badly beaten up. They had blood on them everywhere, some not even there's.

Jordan's lips face was badly beaten, bloody lip and cuts on his face.

Logan with his bloody nose and scratches all over his arms. Nick was covered in the Hustlers blood. But he did have a few cuts. Alex was the only clean one besides me.

"Oh can we talk now?" Logan scoffs causing the guys to snicker.

"What happened?" I hiss crossing my arms, waiting for an explanation.

"You guys in troub-"

"Alex, not now." I glare at him making him sit on the couch. "Nick? Jordan? Anyone?"

No response.

"It was Logan." Alex blurted immediately cover his mouth.

"Whoah!" Logan stood up glaring at Alex.

"Hey, back off!" I stepped in front of Alex so he couldn't get to him. "Consider yourself suspended."

"What... for how long?" He spat. "Ow fuck!" He groans holding his bloody nose.

"Two weeks."

"What that's like a month!"

"Yeah and I'm the stupid one," Alex scoffs making the others laugh.

"What'd you say?" Logan takes a step forward.

"Zoe!" Alex whines holding onto my shoulders.

I'm dealing with children, I swear!

"While your suspended, you can work on your math to keep you busy," Logan storms out of the room shoving me with his shoulder.

FlashBack
Just as Ryder and I got there it was a bloody mess. Nick was strangling a guy, Logan was getting a beating to the face. Jordan was tackled to the ground.

"HEY!" I shout but nothing happened.

"GUYS!" Ryder shouted but still nothing happened.

I took out my gun and shot it twice in the air. That finally caught their attention.

"ENOUGH!" Ryder screamed causing his men to immediately straighten up. "We are leaving, NOW!" His men walked very quickly, without looking back. "Till next time broken girl."

I waited till they left, that's when Jordan opens his mouth.

"Zoe-"

"We are going home." I say in a calm quiet tone. They all stood there staring at me, not moving. "NOW!"

End of FlashBack

"You two, what the hell happened?"

"Why are you so mad about this? It's the Hustlers, need we say more?" Nick spoke with a slight irritation in his voice.

"Doesn't matter, I specifically said to drop it! I told you to not be bothered by them! Did you listen?" I hiss.

"But they-"

I cut Jordan off," Did you listen?"

"No." They say in unison.

"I am your leader, no?" I question, I watch they're confused faces look at one another. "Because it seems to me you have forgotten!"

"We didn't forget." Nick shook his head.

"So you didn't forget me telling you guys to ignore them. So you just decided to ignore my orders and go ahead anyways?" I cross my arms, I'm beyond irritated with them.

They were quiet, not wanting to make eye contact with me.

"If Jayce gave the order would you have done this?"

Again no answer.

"That's what I thought." I scoffed. "Go clean yourselves up, now." I waited for them to leave including Alex. So I could finally be by myself.

I walked on the balcony looking out at the city. I threw my head back and let out a frustrated scream.

"Rough day?"

Jade.

"Hey stranger." I smile.

"Yeah, sorry I've been busy with school. I feel like I haven't seen you, even though we live in the same house." She walks over and sits on the ground. Her back against the glass.

I decided to join her,"How's the normal high school life?"

Jade is going to my old high school. To try to get back what she has lost.

"It's amazing, I'm on the volleyball team! I'm one of the best actually!"

"That's great, J." I try my best to smile but her smile fades.

"Your not fooling me." She crosses her arms, puckering her lips. She like a little kid I swear.

"I'm sorry Jade, it's just I've been stressed out with the guys. They got into a fight with the Hustlers when I told them not to." I let out a sigh, running my hand through my hair.

"Is Nick okay?" She started to rise to her feet. But my smile stopped her. "What?"

I formed a smile into a smirk and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Oh shut up!" She slapped my arm causing me to laugh.

Nick and Jade has a little thing, but they are both too scared to confess their feelings for each other. At first it was because Jayce wouldn't allow it. Now I don't know anymore what's keeping them.

"Seriously stop."

"Okay... okay." I held up my hands in defense. "When is your next volleyball game?"

"Tomorrow... why?"

I smile then stood to my feet. I walked over to the door leading back into the house.

"Wait- are you gonna come?" Her eyes light up, like a kid in a candy shop.

"Yeah... I'll be there."
~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~
Authors Note:

I apologize for not updating in a while. I've been busy with school but no worries I'm all good.

So enjoy!