29 | Cmon Cmon

You would think I've witnessed the worse case scenario. You would think it couldn't get any worse then this.

Boy was I wrong.

Remember when I said, having Jayce and Ryder being in the same area is a nightmare? Well I was wrong, THIS is a nightmare.

It all started with a text.

The sound of the elevator bell ringing throws me off

The sound of the elevator bell ringing throws me off. I lean back over the couch back to get a better look. Once I got a little glimpse I see blood on the floor and legs.

"NICK!" I shout as I hop over the couch rushing over. "Ryder what happened?"

"That fucker stabbed me,"he hissed holding his wound.

"Whats he doing here?" I heard Logan speak from behind. Thankfully nick rushed over to help me with Ryder.

"Who shot you, Ry?"

"Ry? Since when was he Ry?" Logan questions again.

"Logan, please I'll explain later!" I screamed while I sat Ryder on the couch.

"What happened?" Nick cuts in examining his wound on his lower stomach.

"The Black Dragons happened. They ambushed our house, shooting up the fucking place."

"It's not that bad but your gonna need stitches." Nick explains before leaving the room.

"Since when were you two cool?" Alex walks in with a bag of chips in his hand and mouth full of them.

"Since he saved my life that's when!"

"Wait what- what do you mean-

"Zoe..." Ryder croaked shifting his body in the couch.

"All he Did was carry you out of the car." Logan spat crossing his arms looking over me as I knelt down in front of Ryder.

"I can't deal with this right now. I can't deal with you right now, okay?"

"Zoe!" Ryder grabs a hold of my hands making me look at him. "They told me to come to you."

He flipped his arm around showing me a number on his forearm written in sharpie.

My heart began to race just staring at it. I looked over to my left and Alex was already holding a phone.

"Okay this is gonna sting." Nick assured Ryder before setting down all the medical stuff.

I started to dial the number,
As I did the palms of my hands began to sweat.

I finally built up the courage to press the green button. As I waited I watched Ryder bite down on a towel, waiting for him to clean the wound.

"Zoe, I was wondering when you were gonna ring." His voice gives me the chills. "I'm guessing Ryder is with you."

I placed the phone down putting it on speaker.