5 | I Just Know

The thing about being in a gang is that they always have your back. No matter what.

Remember that.

"WHAT?"

"Yes."

"NO!"

"Stop screaming Jade... your causing a scene."

"How could you say that... Stefan is obviously way hotter then Damon!" Jade exclaims causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

Jade and I sat in the back of Nicks truck bed, talking and sorta watching them race others.

"I just do... Damon is bad ass yet secretly soft." I explain with a smile on my face. "And probably great in bed." I wink causing her to gag.

"You sicken me."

"Jade, hi... how are you?" A tall brunette smiles with remorse. Suddenly, Jades mood darkens.

"Fine, slut that Jayce slept with. Tell me, were you slut number 1 or 4?" She snapped causing her to glare.

"You son of a-"

"Careful, I wouldn't if I were you." I warned her as I kept my eyes on the track. Watching Nick race some guy.

"And you are?"

"Raven." I hoped off the truck bed to stare her in her eyes. Her confidence level dropped with her facial expression and backing away slightly.

"Oh, well-"

"You have 5 seconds to-" before I could finish she had already left.

"Bro, you know how many people has asked me- Are you okay?," she started to laugh. "Half these people I don't even know, the other half I don't even like."

I smile," At least you're not getting death threats."

Her smile fades,"Your getting death threats?"

Shit!

"No... I was just- never mind." I could tell she didn't buy it but she knew I wanted her to. "So... how really are you?"

"Truth or lying?"

"Lying."

"I've never been better. I feel like I can do anything!" She smiles and looks at me. "Believable?"

I shook my head.

"Truth, I've never cried." She admitted causing me to look at her with surprise. "Because if I do... I probably won't stop."

I didn't want to look at her. I couldn't look at her, I have to distract myself with the cars.

"How about you?"

"Truth or lying." I chuckled.

"Truth."

"I'm fine."

Lies.

"Really?"

"Yeah."