19 | Prove It

"Broken girl, what are you doing here?"

"I wanna runaway."

Am I taking a big risk being here? Maybe, but at the moment I don't give a shit. This is the only place I can be and not get judged. That's all thanks to Ryder.

He stepped aside, inviting me in with a warm smile. But it quickly went away when a tall blonde stepped into the room.

"Who's this?" The blonde guy looked me up and down.

"None of your business." Ryder's face suddenly turned into killer leader mode. The tone of his voice was cold as ice.

"It looks to me she's from the Royal Savages. Our rival gang?"  He fake a smile, taking a step closer. "Why is she in our house?" He smiles turning his attention towards me.

It wasn't just any smile, no it was more of a 'I can kill you at any moment' kind of smile. Which was sorta creepy not gonna lie.

"I'm sorry, am I crazy or did you just question me?" Ryder raised his eyebrows.

The guy stepped back, suddenly not sure anymore. 

"No I didn't. I was just checking-

Ryder didn't say a word, just glaring. After a while he started to get more and more nervous. The tension in the air was unbearable.

"Let's forget this happened,"  the guy said like a submissive dog, shaking his head.

"Yeah, Let's," He spat.

He turned around and soon enough, he was gone.
Ryder's body relaxed and his facial expression was more warm.

"Follow me," he takes the lead as we walk up the fancy spiral staircase.

Ryder was undeniably attractive, no doubt. He was nothing like his younger brother, Vince. But no mater how good his is to me, it doesn't change the fact that he is a Hustler.

Before I knew it we were standing in his office. His big red walled office, big black desk with a laptop, a couch to the left of the rooms and a mini bar to the right.

"So you wanna tell me what happened?" He rose an eyebrow locking the door.

I shook my head taking a seat on his desk, draping my leg over the other.

"Do you wanna go out?"

I shook my head again as I stared at the painting on the wall.

"Wanna eat?"

"No," I sigh.

Which is a first for me, I love food.

"Wanna have sex?"

I grabbed the nearest thing on the desk which was a pen and threw it at his chest.

A smirk appears on his face, " just had to try."

"Shut up," I look away to hide my smile that appears on my face.

"What do you wanna do then?" He takes a seat on the couch, running his hand over his face.

"I'm sorry, it's late... I shouldn't have come. You look tired and crappy and.." i babbled on as I made my way to the door. Ryder stood to his feet and grabbed my hand.

"Just stay," he sighs before taking a seat on the couch again.

Silence took over for a few minutes now, not sure what to do from here. I could tell he wasn't quite himself, judging by his body language. He covered his face with his hand while slouching into the cushions.