13 | Liar

"Shut up."

"I'm just saying, why are babies in the womb for 9 months but ain't 9 months when they're born?" Alex questions again.

I watched through the rear view mirror. Logan sat in back of the driver seat while Alex sat on the other side with Nick in the middle. Poor Nick.

"Alex, shut up," Logan pinches the bridge of his nose. "You irritating shit head."

"Excuse me?" Alex leans over and pinches Logans arm."Douche bag."

"Don't touch me!" Logan leans over and pinches Alex.

"Would you both, SHUT UP!" Nick shouts placing his hands over his ears. I tried the best I could to hide my smirk with my hand. I turned my head to look out the window. "Shut up, Zoe."

That's when I let out a laugh.

"I love you Nick." I smile innocently looking back at him. He shakes his head rolling his eyes.

"Liar."

"We're-"

"HERE!" Nick shouts climbing over Alex. Stumbling out of the car, not a care in the world that he looks absolutely childish.

I felt a hand grab mine, stopping me from walking. I watched as the others walk away but Jordan and I.

"Are we- you and I... good?" Jordan gestures his index finger between the two of us.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we be?"

"I don't know... I was just-"

"Shut up and let's go." I link my arm with his dragging his ass with me to the entrance.

After passing through a busted open fence. We were now on the grounds of the most criminal infested grounds. Where criminals come here to bet, race, and fight. This place is called Out Ruled.

We rarely come but when we do we always leave an impression on some people.

"The Royal Savages... you seem to be the talk of the town," I hear a familiar voice from behind. I turn around and a smirk appears on my face.

"And you are?" Jordan bluntly asks.

"I'm Ryder... the new leader of the Vice Kings. I believe your the ones responsible for my baby brother's death?" Several men stood behind him, strong and alert.

"Your his brother?" Alex smiles, taking a step forward. "No way you two are related! He's like that and you look like this?"

"I don't know people feel the need to talk about you. I don't really see much?" Ryder shrugs, crossing his arm over his muscular chest.

"Look here you son of a-"

"Logan!" I warned causing him to ease up.

"What makes you so great, asshole?" I intervene, taking a a few steps forward so that I showed no fear.

"Watch it princess."

"Or what?" I whispered.

And just like that he grabbed my arm and twisted me around. He held a knife to my throat.